17

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 17

    The competition optical brain on the wrist made a buzzing vibration sound.

    In the Hengsha Stone Forest in the middle of Tejiao Prefecture, a young man in black uncovered the banana leaf covering his face. He raised his arm and glanced at the square screen on his wrist that was shining with red light...

    Internal wiring?

    The young man sat up from the messy stone ruins. The huge rock wall above shielded him from the violent storm outside.

    His slender fingertips touched the side of the optical brain, and a line of text appeared in the center of the screen.

    The text appeared for only three seconds, and then disappeared out of thin air at an extremely fast speed.

    The boy in black stared at the screen that had returned to darkness again. He was silent for a moment. His white palms took out the supply bag on the side. He stood up quickly, buckled the hood behind the protective suit, and walked out of the comfortable rock wall without saying a word. cave.

    The heavy rain quickly soaked him, and the dark rain curtain gradually swallowed him up like a surging giant beast.

    【Huh? Where is the prince going? It’s hard to find such a suitable place, shouldn’t we stay here until the rainstorm is over? Anyway, there is enough food and water. ]

    [His Royal Highness the Crown Prince looked at his eyes just now, was he looking at the time? So he calculated the time to go out? ]

    [No matter what, no matter what the prince does, there must be a reason for it. After the violent god, the prince is the only genius soldier in the new generation who was tested to have a combat power of 3s before the age of eighteen! The thoughts of geniuses are definitely different from those of ordinary people! 】

    ——

    "Lanlan, you come down first, it's too dangerous!"

    In the giant forest to the east of the dense forest, Xu Yue wiped the water on his face. He raised his left hand hard and shot it out with his light brain. The white light shines on the treetops, and the little girl is trying to climb to the top of the tree.

    "Don't go up, this tree is too high!"

    The little girl on the tree tightly grasped the uneven bark of the trunk with both hands. The tree was too thick, and the little girl couldn't hug it, so she could only pick at the bark. At the same time, she was stepping on a long tree branch. If it hadn't been for the cushion, she might have fallen down long ago.

    "Boom." At this moment, there was another thunder, a huge thunder bigger than all the previous thunders, slamming into the mine just now.

    When Lanlan saw the fierce thunder, she was so scared that she didn't dare to rest. She quickly stuck her butt out and continued to move to the top of the tree.

    Lanlan moves very slowly, and after moving for a while, Lanlan has to rest for a while, but fortunately, every time Lanlan can't move up, there will be a branch just under Lanlan's feet.

    Lanlan knows that Uncle Dashu is secretly helping her. Uncle Dashu must know that Lanlan is doing important things to protect the forest, so he helps Lanlan!