85

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 85 Lanlan found Blue Star

    This deadly training ground finally ended on the sixty-eighth day.

    More than three hundred contestants have left the arena.

    Shi Shu was the last one to leave. While they were discussing on the Star Network that the champion was indeed His Highness the Crown Prince, Shi Shu had already boarded the hover car sent by his family to pick him up.

    In the car, the family doctor was treating his wounds.

    The young man leaned his back on the hard leather seat and closed his eyes. After a while, he asked quickly: "Where is the little girl?"

    The doctor was stunned for a moment, then realized that the prince was talking to him, and hurriedly replied: " Lanlan? Lanlan hasn’t been seen again since the second day after leaving the arena. It has been more than ten days now. I heard that the God of Thunder has quietly taken her back to the capital planet."

    The young man opened his eyes and said nothing. He stared at the scenery passing by quickly outside the window.

    After a while, he spread his hands and said: "Optical brain."

    Sitting in the passenger seat, the presidential guard hurriedly handed the prince's optical brain to him.

    He hadn't turned on his phone for more than two months. As soon as he turned on the optical computer, non-stop communication came through, and there were many messages, all congratulating him on winning this championship.

    The prince turned off the communication function, blocked all sounds, and turned on the star network.

    Starnet was flooded with news about Shi Shu winning the championship in this deadly training ground.

    The young man frowned slightly, skimming through the useless information and directly searching for the word "Lanlan".

    However, the results found in the search are all old news, and it seems that someone is deliberately suppressing the popularity.

    A violent god?

    After all, there is nothing wrong with not wanting your daughter to stand out too much.

    With a thousand thoughts in his mind, the young man turned on the communication function again and planned to dial the communication number of the violent god, but at this moment, another communication call came through.

    Looking at the word "mother" on it, the prince pursed his lips and finally answered: "Hello."

    Half an hour later, the hover car stopped at the entrance of Yaxing's best luxury hotel.

    The young man, who was covered in blood and didn't even have time to change his clothes, got off the hover car and walked directly into the hotel.

    He took the elevator all the way to the supreme suite on the highest floor of the hotel. The moment he opened the door, the young man saw that there was not only his mother sitting in the room, but also another strange woman.

    The woman was bright and beautiful and was talking to her mother. When she turned around and saw him, she frowned slightly.

    Shi Shu stopped at the door and did not move.

    "This kid is so reckless."

    The elegant and elegant President's wife sighed softly. Her hand was intertwined with the gorgeous woman beside her. When she saw her son coming, she let go of the woman's hand and said to her son. Wen smiled: "Come in."