65

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 65 Lan Lan also has eight hundred tricks...

    Wounding someone is not an easy thing. When the tip of the knife penetrated the other person's body, Lanlan realized in shock what she had done!

    Blood emerged from the opponent's chest...

    Lanlan's hand holding the handle of the knife suddenly trembled...

    The next second, the little girl's little hand suddenly loosened, and with a "pop", she fell back and sat down. On to the ground.

    Wei Chong looked at the wound on his chest in disbelief, and then he looked at the panicked little girl on the ground.

    The cut from the short knife was not very deep, but the real pain was so clear.

    The little girl obviously had little experience, and the wounds she stabbed were not fatal. However, Wei Chong still couldn't understand...

    how...she could hurt him?

    With a "Pfft" sound, Wei Chong's face darkened, and he directly pulled out the blade inserted in his chest.

    "Ah!"

    The moment the blood spurted out, Wei Chong didn't scream, but the little girl screamed in fright!

    Wei Chong sneered.

    He used his mental power to stop the bleeding wound, and then spread out his left hand that was pressing the wound. It was full of blood and soaked in his palm.

    He strangely stretched his hand in front of the little girl and showed her: "That's it?"

    Lan Lan was shocked!

    He's frozen in place and won't move!

    Wei Chong squinted his eyes, and suddenly, he grabbed the little girl's wrist with his bloody hand!

    "Ah!" Lan Lan shouted! Trembling all over!

    The smile in the young man's eyes became more and more evil. He grinned, and the expression on his face was a bit crazy: "With so much strength, who can you kill? You haven't seen blood, have you? Huh?"

    Lanlan bit her little one. Her mouth was full of tears, and her big eyes looked at the bad brother in front of her with misty eyes: "Brother, are you sick..."

    The smile in the young man's eyes faded, and his voice was cold: "Let me tell you, How did you kill someone?"

    As he spoke, Wei Chong held the bloody short knife with his other hand. He kept looking at the little girl, but the knife in his hand suddenly stabbed the fallen girl. Yusang!

    There was a "crash", and the knife was about to pierce into Yousang's heart!

    The distance between the tip of the knife and Yousang's body was only one centimeter!

    As long as he goes down a little bit more...

    a little bit...

    a...

    Wei Chong: "..."

    Wei Chong's face was dark, and he looked at the little girl who blocked his wrist with one hand in shock.

    One hand of Lanlan was held by the bad brother, and the other hand, just before the bad brother stabbed brother Yousang, also held the hand of the bad brother!