117

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 117 Lanlan, I’m watching your live broadcast...

    From the East Sixth Palace, to the Qianqing Palace, to the Imperial Garden, the West Sixth Palace, the Yangxin Hall, the Taihe Hall...

    In one month, with the help of excavators, the entire Forbidden City was basically revealed.

    ——At

    noon, Ennuo sat in the starship to cool off, feeling sleepy, and soon he began to take a nap.

    "Didi, didi, didi." It wasn't until the sound of the optical brain's communication woke him up that Ennuo opened his eyes and looked around in a daze.

    The noise was not his optical brain, but Lanlan's. Because it was inconvenient to work, Lanlan took off the optical brain and put it in the starship.

    After looking at the caller ID, Ennuo walked to the door and shouted outside: "Lanlan, this is your warden's father's message."

    "Here it comes!" The gray little girl walked through the door like a nimble little monkey. After passing several towering old-style red walls, I ran in.

    Lan Lan took off her dirty gloves, pressed the button to answer the call, and immediately shouted: "Warden Dad!"

    The little girl didn't talk for long in this communication, and Ennuo didn't ask what they talked about. He thought Zhou Qin just wanted to I'm blue, so I called over to chat with Lanlan.

    The result was five days later.

    Early in the morning, before Ennuo woke up, he heard the sound of chirping outside.

    Ennuo covered his head with a quilt and complained vaguely: "It's probably that brat again!"

    Because it was so noisy outside, Ennuo was so annoyed that he rushed out of the cabin without even wearing shoes and faced the outside. He yelled: "I have the afternoon shift today, can you please stop..."

    Before the last word "noisy" was uttered, Ennuo was stunned on the spot.

    I saw that there were a lot of people standing in the main cabin outside at this moment!

    Hearing his voice, the people outside instantly fell silent, with more than a dozen pairs of eyes looking at him.

    Ennuo closed his eyes, opened them again, closed his eyes again, opened them again...

    Li Jie on the side couldn't stand it anymore and said, "You read that right, there are guests, Shi Shu, you have seen them before."

    Shi Shu knew that this was also Lan Lan's father. He nodded to Ennuo: "Hello."

    Ennuo stiffened: "Hello, hello."

    With that, Ennuo grabbed Li Jie and pulled Li Jie away. Go into your room and ask him what's going on.

    Li Jie pulled back his clothes, patted the folds on them, and said, "What Zhou Qin means is that he intends to help him ascend to power." "

    The next president?" Ennuo raised an eyebrow: "He is so young. Didn't he say that before? , do you want to support that finance minister? They said the deal has been negotiated."

    The next presidential election was suddenly held ten years in advance, and there were a total of five candidates for this term, and Shi Shu was one of them, but because of the Shu is too young and has not yet made any political achievements. He does not have many votes. Since the beginning of the election, he has been at the bottom.