54

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

54. Chapter 54 Lan Lan and the Spinner Turtle in Shan Hai Jing (…

    Pieces of coconut meat slowly become hard under the sunlight.

    Lanlan cleaned up for a while, but when her elder brother didn't come back yet, she tore some coconut shreds, ran to the seaside, and looked inside with her feet up.

    After a while, a small fish the size of a tadpole swam over. Because it was too small, it was a little inconspicuous in the splashing waves. Lanlan searched for a while before finding it.

    Lan Lan stepped on the sea water and stretched the shredded coconut in her hand into the sea. The small fish swam over and nibbled on it. Soon, she finished a piece of shredded coconut.

    After eating, the little fish was still jumping up and down, pecking the little girl's fingers to catch the taste of the energy just now.

    "No, Xiaoyuyu, you can't eat too much coconut meat. This is not your staple food, but Lanlan can make some fish food for you... Oh, no, Lanlan can't make fish food now, Lanlan We are not at home now..."

    The little girl looked at the sea in front of her with some regret, and muttered: "If she were at home, Lanlan could go down to the bottom of the sea in a small submarine. Did you know, little fish, that there are things under the sea? There are so many delicious things, such as kelp, seaweed, seaweed, and if you are lucky, you can also pick up little pearls."

    The baby shark didn't know what the little girl was talking about, but it still jumped around and wanted to play with the little girl.

    At this moment, the small white boat next to it suddenly rang.

    Lan Lan looked over curiously and saw the red light on the small white boat, and the entire hull suddenly began to vibrate.

    "Eh?" Lanlan stood up and approached the little white boat: "What's wrong with the little white boat? Wasn't it fine just now?" At

    this time, the little white boat made a voice sound -

    [Intelligent requirements have been identified, diving modification is in progress... …]

    After a while...

    [The transformation is completed, the diving module has been loaded, do you want to conduct a diving test, yes/no? ]

    Lanlan: "!"

    Lanlan was shocked, what did the little white boat say?

    It says it can dive? !

    Lanlan immediately ran to the little white boat. As soon as she got in, she felt a sinking sound beside her, and the little dog jumped on it.

    Lan Lan reached out and touched the puppy's head, and then she immediately selected "Yes" on the floating panel!

    She wanted to see if the little white boat could really dive. If it could, then when the big brother was looking for food, Lanlan could also look for food. And even if the big brother didn't find food in the end, Lanlan You can also bring back seafood to feed your big brother!