124 Extra 1

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

124. Extra 1. A more exciting and rigorous deadly training ground...

    "Spread the sweat of youth, show the heroic appearance of young people, four hundred new generation elites from various planets compete in the same field, more difficult level settings, more demanding competition environment, and sneak attacks and plots waiting for the players everywhere, the road ahead is thorny , who can aspire to the top, who will win the championship title, all the answers can be found in this deadly training ground... For more details, please enter the Star Network and search for the keyword 'fatal training ground', March We’ll see you there at 12 noon on the 9th, capital star time.”

    Advertisements played in a loop on the streets of the city filled up the big screens suspended in the sky.

    The passers-by below raised their heads to finish watching, and some people discussed in a low voice: "It started broadcasting today. After waiting for three months, I can finally watch it." "

    Yes, the wait is really long enough. By the way, is there anything in this session?" A popular player?"

    "Yes, Mianyu from Pegasus is very powerful. As you know, his brother is a 3S ability user, Mianfeng. Lieutenant General Mianfeng has also participated in the fatal training ground before, but only for more than ten years. It happened before, I haven't seen that session."

    "I have heard of that session. It is said that that session was particularly famous, but I don't know why. Later, I couldn't find much screen recording material of that session on StarNet. It seems that the president doesn't want everyone to talk too much about the little super 3s girl who accidentally entered the competition field... Speaking of which, that little girl was four years old at the time, and she is probably as old as us now."

    "Almost, I know her, Her name is Lanlan. My parents really like her. It was because of seeing her that my parents decided to have my sister. It turns out that my sister is nothing like other people. I met my parents eighteen times in one day. Now I want to slap my big ears every day."

    "Hahaha, let's talk about it, I remember that there is a blue character in your sister's name." "

    Yes, there were a lot of newborns with blue characters in their names in those two years. "

    Apart from Mianyu, are there any other players worth looking forward to?"

    "There are quite a few, including Liu Feng from Dark Star, the Liu Nuan brothers and sisters, Jiang Chen from Asia Star, Dinah from Capital Star, Jing from T442 Wuming Star Yixiao, Fleck from Milka, these are all 3s ability users."

    "Fuck, including Mianyu, there are seven 3s ability users this year? Is that crazy?" "

    Yeah, there are also six 2s ability users. There are more than ten, so I'm really looking forward to them starting a fight!"

    "Huh? Fighting? Can't players attack each other?" "It's

    possible this time. This time the competition system has been greatly upgraded. Players can attack each other, as long as As long as it doesn't endanger lives, and there are special front-line combatants in the arena to conduct surprise attacks and assassinations on the players, which is much more difficult than before." "

    Hey, it's a strange plant and a man-made plot again. I don’t want people to pass the level!”

    “It’s because this session is very difficult, so there are many high-level superpower users who signed up. People go there for the higher difficulty. The more hell mode they are, the more excited they are, and the bonuses are really high. , ten times that of previous years!”