36

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

36. Chapter 36 Lanlan mentions Chinese history...

    The bloody human hands lay so pale on the ground.

    Lanlan didn't recognize it yet, she was still surprised that the little scorpion had woken up!

    After taking a closer look, Lanlan saw clearly that the thing on the ground was actually a human hand!

    The little girl was frightened. She stumbled back, but because her feet were unstable, she fell to the ground with a "pop", and her soft buttocks hit a small stone.

    Originally, it was just such a slight fall, so Lanlan wouldn't feel any pain, but by chance, the place where she hit happened to be the place where Lanlan had been bruised when she fell.

    The result of pain x2 is...

    "Ah!" the little girl yelled on the spot!

    Her cry scared all the humans and beasts present, even the man-eating vine was startled.

    You Sang and Mian Feng hurriedly stepped forward to pick up the little girl, but they didn't know someone was faster than them.

    The dark python swooped over, and its thick and long tail instantly wrapped the little girl's petite body tightly, as if it was hugging her gently.

    The red wind wolf, the rot-hearted lion, and the fire-bone crocodile also ran over quickly. They circled around the little girl. Some of them used their noses to nudge the little girl's head, and some used their claws to pinch the little girl's arms. They also looked at the little girl. Wan Mo Scorpion roared, it was after Wan Mo Scorpion came that the little girl's mood became bad again!

    The Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpion was a little confused. It had its pincers bitten by the Fire Bone Crocodile, and its tail stinger was stepped on by the Rotheart Cub. There was also a Wind Red Wolf sitting on its back, trying to crush it!

    The flat eyes of the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions turned scarlet, and its eight immature legs padded anxiously on the ground, resisting angrily!

    Lan Lan was surrounded by small animals, and the severe pain in the moment passed quickly. After adapting to the pain, she rubbed her butt in grievance, while looking at the human hands on the ground not far away in horror.

    Really manpower!

    What a terrible, terrible manpower!

    Mianfeng suddenly stepped forward. His warm palms unexpectedly covered the little girl's eyes. Then, he took a step with his long legs and kicked the bloody hands away.

    The human hand drew a parabola in the air like garbage, then fell into the dark and messy grass, and ceased to exist.

    It wasn't until he was sure that the man's hand was gone that Mianfeng bent down.

    His handsome face was a little pale. He had been fighting overload just now, and his condition was actually not very good.