63

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 63 Lanlan, the young master of the rebel army (first update...

    After Lanlan introduced Kusi's father to her elder brothers, she introduced the elder brothers to Kusi's father.

    "Dad, this is Brother 0, this is Brother Yousang, and this is Brother Gecko. Ah, Brother Gecko is Lanlan's name for his elder brother. In fact, Brother Gecko is called Brother Shishu, and there are..." the little

    girl As soon as she started talking, she kept talking, and no one interrupted her, just listened to her talk. After introducing the people, she started to introduce the small animals again... She

    was chattering, as if she had endless things to say, and wanted to talk to her. said her dad Coos.

    Later, the little girl even talked about everything that happened when she entered the forest here in detail, sometimes talking about the source of the alienated pathogen, sometimes about the volcanic eruption, and she also focused on her betrayal by a big sister.

    "Lan Lan obviously wanted to help the eldest sister at that time, but the eldest sister was so cruel. She grabbed Lan Lan and threw her to the ground. Lan Lan was injured in many places on her body at that time!" The

    little girl thought about that incident and said Feeling aggrieved, she rolled up her sleeves, pointed to the two places where the light red marks still remained, and said, "Here, here, Dad, look, this is it!"

    Lanlan complained to her father excitedly!

    Lanlan can be strong and strong when her parents are not around, but when she sees her parents, all the grievances and injustices she has suffered come back to Lanlan's mind.

    Lan Lan whined and acted coquettishly with her father, refusing to get angry until her father coaxed her.

    Kus held the little girl's wrist and looked at the marks on her arm.

    Li Jie had shown the video to them before, and they had clearly seen in the camera how the woman named Wei Xuecha viciously injured Lanlan...

    recalling every frame and scene in the video. , Kusi’s cold eyes instantly released a swarm of murderous intent!

    The moment the killing intent exploded, a spine-chilling suppressive force suddenly appeared in the cave.

    Shi Shu, Mianfeng and Yousang, three 3s boys with keen senses, immediately raised their heads.

    But in just a moment, the flash of killing intent just now disappeared without a trace.

    Is it their illusion?

    No, it's not!

    That creepy feeling clearly happened...

    but who was it?

    Who in the cave could possess such terrifying power?

    The moment Kusi's murderous intention was revealed, he was shocked to realize that he had forgotten to hide his emotions.

    He quickly calmed down and didn't let anyone notice anything wrong.

    However, the young man's slightly hard lips were pressed tightly, and his rough fingertips groped the little girl's delicate skin, asking: "Does it still hurt?"

    Lanlan shook her head obediently: "It doesn't hurt anymore..."

    but emphasized : "But it hurt before!"