6

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 6

    This is a little girl, about three or four years old. Her face is too dirty and her facial features cannot be clearly seen.

    Ye Ling rarely sees such a young child. He has just turned a hundred years old this year. He has just grown up and is far from the age to marry and have children. This kind of glutinous rice ball-like child is not a big deal in the Ye family. possible existence.

    Of course, it is impossible for such a child to appear in "Deadly Training Ground".

    Ye Ling still vaguely remembered some things.

    More than fifty days ago, after he entered the training ground, his first landing place was Devouring Beach to the west of the stadium. The unexpected high tide and a large number of piranhas swarmed ashore. Ye Ling almost escaped from the line of life and death. That sea area.

    He went to Fengshan Mountain. There was a supply point under Fengshan Mountain. When he arrived at the supply point, the supply point was also discovered by several other people at the same time.

    The five of them had a conflict. Scarce supplies were the life of every contestant. On the field, no one would show mercy to you just because you are the marshal's son. They would even reject you because your threat was too great. Join forces to get rid of you first.

    Ye Ling fought one against four, seriously injured two contestants, and fled to the inland jungle with half of the supplies.

    Those who can participate in the fatal training match are all masters. The price of being one against four is that his mental power has been greatly damaged.

    Ye Ling knew that there was a supply point in the dense forest. Because it was adjacent to the cannibal forest, not many contestants would dare to go to that supply point, and there must be healing potions in the supply point.

    The mental torture made it difficult for him to move even an inch. He had to obtain medicine to relieve his injuries, but he misjudged his own strength.

    He collapsed on the grass outside the cannibal forest. The moment before he completely lost consciousness, Ye Ling knew that he was completely finished.

    He did not use his last bit of strength to press the quit button. That was his last insistence. He was a soldier. He could die on the battlefield, but he could not be a deserter.

    He closed his eyes in despair, thinking he would never wake up again.

    But, he actually woke up...

    What he saw when he woke up was a little girl who was a little older than Zhima.

    It is impossible for such a young child to appear on the training ground, then this is not a training ground!

    So where is this? Why is he here? Did his father use his power to rescue him?

    Ye Ling's breathing became rapid, and her fingers tightly grasped the grass beneath her.