56

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 56 Lan Lan accepts a disciple

    Golden Devouring Beach.

    Shishu is drying bark tree leaves.

    In the past few days, the little girl has been making homemade nutrient solution, which requires a fire source, so during the day, they will try to dry as many leaves as possible to ensure that they produce enough combustion aids.

    Hearing the sound of distant ocean currents, the boy looked towards the sea ahead.

    Over there, I saw a huge sea turtle, slowly paddling through the water, slowly coming back from a distance.

    After getting along for a few days, the turtle and the little girl were almost inseparable. It seemed to regard the little girl as its cub. It carried the little girl on its back every day and carried the little girl with it wherever it went to feel at ease.

    Seeing the turtle coming back, Shi Shu glanced at the time gate in his mind.

    Um? Only an hour?

    Don’t you usually walk for at least two hours?

    Just as he was wondering why the turtle came back so early today, the next second, the young man suddenly noticed something.

    Looking behind the turtle, I saw two shadowy white ordinary emergency boats following the turtle, rowing towards this side with great effort.

    With excellent eyesight, he quickly saw clearly who was sitting on the two ordinary emergency boats. Shi Shu raised his eyebrows slightly, spread a few leaves in his hand on the big stone, straightened up, and patted the leaves on his hands. Hui, then walked towards the coast.

    "Big brother! Big brother, look, Brother 0 and the others are coming!"

    The little girl stood on the turtle's back from a distance and called to this side. Shi Shu didn't make a sound, just waiting quietly for them to come.

    After a while, the big turtle came ashore. As soon as it landed, the big turtle lay down consciously in the soft sand.

    Lan Lan immediately got off the turtle's back. She first walked to the edge of the turtle's back, then turned her back, raised her little butt, and reached down bit by bit with her short calves.

    Soon, she stepped on the big turtle's hind leg, and then Lan Lan hugged the thick leg and slid all the way down, finally sliding to the ground.

    Every time Lan Lan gets off the back of the big turtle, she has to be very careful, because if she misses the step, Lan Lan will fall into the soft sand.

    Originally, the eldest brother could carry Lan Lan down, but the big turtle doesn't like the big brother. When the big brother comes near, the big turtle will get angry. If the big brother takes out a long whip to tie up Lan Lan, the big turtle will attack directly. Big brother, so in the end there was no choice but Lanlan to calm down slowly.

    After Lan Lan landed on the ground, the big turtle turned its head and rubbed the "little fish cub" with its mouth. After touching the "little fish cub", it walked step by step towards the erosion swamp behind the stone beach. ...

    It is going to get a massage. After a walk, it will be massaged. After the massage, it will eat. After eating, it will go to bed. This is its daily routine these days.

    When Ye Ling and the four of them came ashore, they happened to see the giant sea beast dragging its heavy body away.

    The four of them looked at each other, but at this moment, the little girl in front had already run over!