19

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

19. Chapter 19 Lan Lan’s Uncle Number One

    【Fuck! What the hell! Am I dazzled? Why did a little girl appear in the training ground? ? ? 】

    【? ? ? In front of you, take a look at the outside world. Lanlan has been listed on major hot searches for several days! ]

    [This girl's name is Lanlan. She has appeared in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room and several other players' live broadcast rooms before. She is the daughter of the violent god and accidentally entered the training ground. ]

    [Ahhhhhh, the two chefs are ecstatic! It’s actually blue! After Lanlan left Xu Yue's live broadcast room, I opened Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room and squatted down. However, I didn't squat on Major Ye Ling's side, but actually saw it on the prince's side! 】

    The little girl seemed to like the Fire Bone Crocodile very much. She touched the Fire Bone Crocodile's head at first, and gradually, her little hand began to move downwards, and the stroking movement also spread to the Fire Bone Crocodile's back and tail.

    The tail is the weak spot of the mutant crocodile. Usually, if someone attacks his tail, the Fire Bone Crocodile will regard it as a provocation.

    Sure enough, the Fire Bone Crocodile was very unhappy. It turned its head angrily and rushed directly towards the little girl's face.

    The other two Fire Bone Crocodiles next to them seemed to sense the murderous intention of their companions. They were infected by the murderous intention, and they also opened their ferocious mouths at the little girl!

    "Ouch." The weight of three huge crocodiles stacked up is staggering.

    Lanlan was small and her center of gravity was still unstable. With a click, she was pressed down by the three little geckos and sat on the ground.

    Then, Lanlan felt her face was wet, and three little geckos were actually licking her face with their black tongues!

    "Ouch..." Her little blue face suddenly wrinkled into pimples. She struggled in a hurry, pushing the three overly enthusiastic little guys with her little hands, and anxiously asked for help from the owner of the little gecko next to her: "Big brother, big brother, Grab them quickly, they haven't brushed their teeth! They haven't brushed their teeth!"

    The boy in black stood aside quietly, his sharp brows almost knitted together.

    Because of the little girl's appearance, the Fire Bone Crocodiles beside the river beach seemed to have their attention diverted.

    Except for the three that were pressing on the little girl, the other Fire Bone Crocodiles were also slowly crawling toward the little girl. Probably because there was an enemy at the scene, they took two steps and looked to the right.

    The boy in black naturally knew that the Fire Bone Crocodile was looking at him. He pursed his lips, and as if it was an experiment, he inserted the murderous light blade in his hand back into the supply bag behind him.

    As a 2S-level high-end material, the Light Blade is a rare weapon in the training ground, and the energy aura of the high-level weapon will also make the more sensitive high-level ferocious beasts vigilant and defensive.