113

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 113 Lanlan enters the interior of Blue Star...

    News of the suspected appearance of Blue Star was sent back to the headquarters of the Planetary Exploration Agency almost immediately.

    While the headquarters was surprised, they also took it very seriously. Early in the morning, they sent a specialized team of hundreds of people to immediately go to the solar system to continue more surveys of the black planet.

    Naturally, the president also received the news. The suspected appearance of Blue Star was not a trivial matter. He asked the General Administration of Exploration to draw a conclusion as soon as possible, but before the definite conclusion was drawn, everything must be kept confidential.

    After giving instructions, the president sat up from the treatment cabin.

    Yesterday, his villa was bombed. His wife happened to be away from home, but he was at home. Although he was only slightly injured, the behavior of the rebels had already touched his bottom line.

    After coming out of the private medical room, Secretary You immediately greeted him outside: "Sir."

    The president's face was solemn: "Has Si Yuan arrived?"

    Secretary You said hurriedly: "General Si has arrived, he is outside."

    The president is coming soon As soon as I stepped out and walked into the hall, I saw a tall and straight figure standing there quietly.

    There was a smile on the president's face: "You've been waiting for a long time."

    The man turned around, revealing his slightly haggard face.

    He nodded slightly and said respectfully: "Sir."

    The president walked up to the man, patted the man on the shoulder, and looked him up and down: "You look more energetic than before. Are the old wounds healed?"

    The man tugged at the corner of his mouth . , lowered his eyes sadly: "Okay."

    "That's okay." The president turned and walked to the sofa. He sat down on the sofa, raised his eyebrows, and said in a sharp tone: "Okay, don't be bored at home all the time. , I have been recuperating for two years, and I should have had enough rest. I have always reserved your position as deputy marshal of the military department for you."

    Si Yuan was stunned, and he raised his head. He was injured during the mission. At that time, their entire team was attacked by a 3S-level mountain god pine. In the end, out of a thousand people in the team, he was the only one who survived.

    Due to the sequelae of the injury and psychological trauma, the famous general Si Yuan, who was less than 200 years old, fell into silence.

    In the past two years, although his injuries have recovered, he has been burdened with more and more things. He no longer wants to return to the front line. He originally planned to apply for job transfer after his sick leave ends next year and transfer to logistics, but ...

    The president suddenly made an appointment with him.

    "Si Yuan, you were trained by me. I originally wanted you to succeed Marshal Ye. Marshal Ye is old and it's time to rest. It's time for young people to worry about the future."

    General Si looked at the president: " Sir..."

    "A lot of things have happened in Capital Star recently, and you should have heard about it." The president did not give Si Yuan a chance to speak, and said directly: "Secretary You will tell you the specific situation, and you will go back to the army directly tomorrow. Go to Marshal Ye's side. I will transfer him away. The future military defense of Capital Star will be entirely entrusted to you, Si Yuan. This time, I will wipe out all three reactionary forces in Capital Star. Do you understand? ?"