80

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 80 Lanlan’s stunning appearance

    【Ah ah ah ah it’s coming out, it’s coming out soon! Hey, no, what is that string that follows? ]

    [ Damn it, is it a mecha soldier? Why are the mecha soldiers out too! 】

    At this time, Yousang also discovered that the mecha soldier actually ran out with the starship. He raised his hand in a daze and pointed at the sky in confusion: "This, this, this, this, this..."

    But at this moment, the original thing in the sky The protective net, which was still open and had not yet closed, suddenly began to close at a very fast speed. Apparently the organizer also discovered that the mecha soldiers were following them out, and they had to stop them quickly!

    But they underestimated the speed of the machine.

    Before the protective net was completely closed, the mecha soldiers had finished running.

    "Fuck!" The control center at the organizer's backend.

    The supervisor looked at the completely closed protective net and was so scared that his scalp went numb!

    He quickly ordered: "Hurry up and turn on the surveillance outside the stadium to see what's going on at the scene!"

    The staff quickly turned on the surveillance, only to see that ten seconds had passed, but whether it was a starship or more than two hundred mecha soldiers, , actually didn’t even come out.

    "What's going on?"

    There is only one way to leave the competition, and that is to leave from the sky. Take ordinary contestants as an example. After they press the exit button, a fully configured mecha will pop up in their minds. The mecha will quickly wrap their bodies, and then take them flying into the sky. At this time, the protective net is actually open for a short time, about one second.

    After leaving the protective net, according to the established flight route of the mecha, in about two to three seconds, the contestants will arrive at the entrance of the competition venue, where staff and medical personnel are waiting in real time.

    Now the little girl obviously uses this method to leave.

    It's just that they extended the protective net to ten minutes.

    But no matter how you calculate it, the process from leaving the protective net to entering the arena only takes two to three seconds.

    But now, ten seconds have passed, why haven't they appeared yet?

    In this short two or three seconds of journey, could there be any accidents?

    【what happened? Why haven't you come out yet? ]

    [I thought I was stuck, so I refreshed like crazy, but I still didn’t see Lanlan! ]

    [I was at the scene and I didn't see it. There was already a quarrel at the scene, and many people were questioning the staff! 】

    Outside the gate of Tejiaozhou Arena where 20 to 300 thousand people gathered, the voices of the fans almost shook the entire valley to pieces.

    They were looking for the little girl, their eyes always fixed on the small exit.

    Why didn't you come out?

    Why hasn't it come out yet?

    The densely packed hovercars in the sky also honked their horns impatiently.