40

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 40 Jailbreak Team

    The little blue one looks very happy.

    She held a small basket made of rattan in her hand. This small basket must have been made by her temporarily from the grass and rattan on the roadside. The small basket was not tight and filled with some unknown small flowers and grasses.

    A few tearing bees landed in the little basket. They seemed to be crowding the flowers and plants, but if you look closely, they were clearly cuddling with the little girl!

    As 2S high-level ferocious insects, these tearing wasps are not small in size. One of them is about as thick as an adult's thumb. Ye Ling swallowed his saliva when he saw so many tearing wasps. His whole body was filled with tears. Stiff.

    "Hey, big brother, why did you fall?" When Lan Lan saw her big brother lying on the ground, she quickly put down the small basket and went to help him.

    In an instant, the buzzing tearing bees came towards me...

    "Don't come over!" Ye Ling stopped him immediately!

    Lanlan was stunned. She stopped a few steps away from her elder brother, her big eyes full of doubts.

    The tearing bees surrounding the little girl were unhappy now.

    They obviously didn't want the little girl to be yelled at. For a moment, the swarm silently moved in front of the little girl. Their buzzing sound became louder and louder, and they showed their intention to attack the adult human in front of them!

    Ye Ling's breathing stopped.

    Ye Ling once stationed at the Sacred Planet. Ninety percent of the land on that planet was virgin jungle. The people living on the planet were too close to the places where the strange plants grew, which led to frequent incidents of strange plants hurting people.

    When Ye Ling originally sent troops to clean up, he accidentally encountered a swarm of tearing wasps during the cleaning process.

    The final result was that even if they were wearing mechas, most of their soldiers were still seriously injured by the tearing bees. The joints of those mechas could be eaten and melted by the tearing bees. These high-level mechas could even withstand the impact of the rapids in the meteorite belt. , in the eyes of the tearing bee, it is just a fragile piece of wood.

    After removing the shell, the humans inside became their feast again.

    Ye Ling quickly clenched his fists. He looked at the group of unintentional tearing wasps, and the sweat on his forehead flowed unconsciously from his temples...

    The atmosphere at the scene seemed to be in a stalemate.

    Until the four-year-old girl said angrily: "Brother, are you angry with Lanlan because she ran out for too long?"

    The little girl grabbed the leaves of the small basket in her hand and muttered: " Because Lanlan met a new friend... the little bees all enthusiastically invited Lanlan to play together, and Lanlan forgot about the time while playing..."

    The little girl said, reaching out again to touch a torpor. Split wasp wings.

    The tearing bee stopped on the little girl's fingertips, looking very obedient.

    The little girl immediately said: "Brother, look, the little bees are so cute! They are cuddling with Lanlan!"

    Ye Ling: "..."