52

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 52 Lanlan arrives at Devouring Beach

    Lan Lan had no idea that she would be involved in a childbirth crisis. She was so frightened that she was at a loss what to do!

    Shi Shu looked at the baby shark that was still wagging its tail crazily with an ugly expression.

    Fish don't like to leave the sea water, but this baby shark voluntarily jumped onto a dry boat. This behavior goes against biological instinct.

    Shi Shu pursed his lips and explained: "That's the sound of the swim bladder."

    "The baby fish's hunting method, in addition to using its body size to get close to the prey, will also use the swim bladder to imitate the sounds of different prey, thereby tempting the prey to relax its vigilance. Because of its size, The reason is that most baby sharks only eat the fish eggs of their prey, but they also eat some small fish species."

    Lanlan listened blankly to her elder brother's words, and finally breathed a sigh of relief: "So that's it, so the small fishes are not Lanlan’s baby, Xiaoyuyu, just has the same habits as the long-tailed tiger cat..."

    In Blue Star, there was a kind of cat called the long-tailed tiger cat, and they liked to hunt prey by imitating sounds.

    Lanlan looked down at the little fish in her hand and was surprised: "So who did you learn to call mom from? How come you are so smart that you can even imitate human voices!" She

    probably learned it from other contestants.

    Shi Shu thought.

    The baby shark probably didn't know what the sound meant. He just thought it was the sound of a human calling, so he learned it.

    But none of this is important. The important thing is: "You can't keep the baby shark."

    Lan Lan was stroking the scales of the little fish. After hearing this, she immediately raised her head and looked at her big brother.

    Shi Shu said in a deep voice: "The Sawtooth Shark is still chasing it."

    They left the baby shark behind like they were carrying a time bomb, and the Sawtooth Shark might chase it again at any time.

    And: "How do you want to raise it?"

    He glanced at Feng Chilang next to him, and then at the tearing bee hidden in the little girl's hair.

    Shi Shu knew that this child had the habit of picking up strange beasts and that she had many secrets. She seemed to be born to be loved by strange beasts, and he would hide these secrets for her.

    But, it can’t be too outrageous.

    Baby sharks are inherently dangerous, and fish cannot lack water.

    Lan Lan looked around, and indeed, there was not even a bucket in the boat, and there was no place for the little fish to live.