84

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 84 The blue star mark left by Lanlan...

    In the end, Ennuo didn't eat the delicacies cooked by the old man himself.

    The last thing he took was nutrient solution, which was the cheapest kind sold outside.

    While he was taking the nutrient solution, Lanlan was still eating steak across from him. The steak was dipped in sauce. I don't know what kind of sauce was put on it. It smelled very fragrant from a distance.

    When the old man went to the kitchen again, Enno tried to reach out and quietly touched the cake in front of him.

    As soon as my hand touched the edge of the plate, suddenly, the robot chirped "didi-di-di".

    Ennuo was so frightened that he quickly retracted his hand, and the old man slowly walked out of the kitchen.

    Glancing outside, the old man glanced around the restaurant with his white-less eyes.

    Ennuo turned his head and continued to drink the nutrient solution, while Lanlan buried her head, too guilty to look at her grandfather's face.

    The old man walked to the door of the restaurant and pressed the button of the humanoid robot parked there. The robot stopped chirping, and the old man walked into the kitchen again.

    Because there were spies, Ennuo didn't dare to eat food secretly, so he honestly drank his own nutritional solution.

    By the time breakfast was finished, the puppy was so full that he couldn't move.

    Lan Lan was also full. She sat on the soft sofa and touched her belly repeatedly.

    Turning around, the old man actually brought out another plate of fruit for Lan Lan.

    "Grandpa, Lanlan really can't eat anymore."

    The little girl's face was wrinkled into small pimples.

    But the old man just said slowly: "Xie Shi."

    Lanlan had no choice but to take a tooth of apple and nibble on it slowly.

    Ennuo's eyes turned red. He tried to reason with the old man: "What, old man, I am Sophia's friend. Sophia and I usually have a good relationship..." The

    old man turned around and entered the kitchen. , didn’t give him a single look.

    In the end, Ennuo could only comfort herself, forget it, just finish eating Lanlan.

    By 10:50 in the morning, the sky outside was already approaching evening.

    Lanlan still didn't know why. She stood at the door, tilted her little head, and looked at the sky curiously.

    After another ten minutes, the sky outside was completely dark, and the moon and stars came out.

    "Yeah." The little girl was surprised. She pointed to the sky with her little finger and asked Enno's father: "Dad, dad, why is the sun gone?" "

    This is the Dark Star." Ennuo explained the timeline of the Dark Star to her daughter. .

    Lanlan was suspicious as she listened: "Then if everyone doesn't bask in the sun, won't they be deficient in calcium?"

    Ennuo shrugged: "I don't know, maybe I took calcium supplements?"

    However, because it is not suitable for human habitation , the permanent population of Dark Star is not large to begin with. Most of the people hanging around Dark Star are desperadoes or criminals, and they probably don’t pay much attention to their health.