23

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 23 Chapter 23

    The large grassland coming out of the cave is very close to the cannibal forest.

    Lanlan looked to the right and saw a very familiar big tree in the lush woods. It was very tall, very strong, and the crown of the tree was very dense!

    A smile appeared on Lanlan's face. Although she had moved away from Uncle Dashu this morning, Lanlan began to miss Uncle Dashu again. Uncle Dashu would catch the dew for Lanlan and shield her from the wind and rain. Lan Lan really likes Uncle Dashu!

    "The sun is too strong here, we have to find a place to escape the heat."

    Just standing in the sun for a few minutes, Hu Qingchen had already begun to sweat. He wiped the sweat on his face and looked around, trying to see See if there is anywhere suitable for cooling off.

    Lanlan's eyes suddenly lit up and she went crazy: "Uncle, uncle, let's go to the woods! That's the forest over there! There are small sheds in the woods over there! The small sheds can block the sun!"

    That small shed is Lan Lan's eyesight. Lan built it himself, it's big and strong!

    Lanlan didn't say the last sentence, but thought quietly in her heart. She was afraid that if she said it, her uncle would laugh at her for not being ashamed.

    Hu Qingchen looked in the direction the little girl was pointing. The forest was indeed thick and tight, and the place with green shade should really be able to escape the heat.

    But...

    why does Hu Qingchen feel familiar there?

    He took off the supply bag, pulled out a simple map of the stadium, and judged the location. His expression suddenly changed: "No, you can't go there!"

    Lanlan's face suddenly fell: "Why?"

    " That's the cannibal forest over there!"

    Lanlan didn't quite understand and blinked.

    Hu Qingchen looked serious: "It's very dangerous in the cannibal forest. Many people died in it before!"

    "Dead...dead people?"

    Will people die?

    Lanlan's face suddenly turned pale with fright.

    She immediately thought of Brother 0. When Lanlan saw Brother 0 in the woods, Brother 0 had a lot of blood on his body!

    Lan Lan swallowed her saliva and asked anxiously: "Uncle, can we drive those ten people away! Don't let them harm others in the woods!"

    ?

    "Ten people?"

    Lan Lan nodded repeatedly: "What my uncle said, the forest of ten people, the forest of ten people...are the ten bad guys, right? Brother 0 also said that there was a forest of ten people before, but Lan Lan didn't know it at the time. You know what that means!"

    Hu Qingchen: "..."

    ...You don't know what that means now.

    [Ten-people forest hahahaha! Not these ten people! 】