47

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 47 Dark Matter holds Lanlan’s hand...

    The current atmosphere in the Beacon Forest is very strange.

    No one moved. They stood quietly on the spot, searching back and forth under the soil layer with confused mental energy.

    The mental power of an S-level ability user is keen and insightful, but they are not aware of the magma.

    The mental power of a level 3S user is powerful and vast, but he still doesn't notice the magma.

    It really disappeared...

    the magma really disappeared!

    Even when their feet stepped on the ground, they actually felt that the ground was getting colder!

    After three minutes of silence, Yousang spoke first: "Is this... the end?"

    The breeze blew from a distance, blowing on people's faces, bringing with it wisps of coolness.

    Coolness...

    In the Beacon Forest, which has been eroded by high temperatures all year round, even if the wind blows, it is always hot. This is the first time someone has experienced a cool breeze in the Beacon Forest...

    "What happened just now?" Su Ming is not very capable. Qiang, he teamed up with Xu Yue because of his lack of personal ability. He and Xu Yue were good friends and trusted each other, so they acted together.

    He was trying very hard to recall what he had just experienced...

    It seemed that the grass suddenly changed from a wilting state to a bright and lively state.

    Then, the entire land under the Beacon Forest was enveloped by an inexplicable dangerous atmosphere. They instinctively gathered their mental strength to resist the danger...

    But at this time, the magma disappeared...

    Then, the Beacon Forest began Cooling down...

    The cool breeze woke up Su Ming's brain, but he still couldn't find the key.

    "Just now?" Lan Lan's crisp voice suddenly sounded: "Just now, Xiao Caocao contacted Xiao Caocao over there, and then the dark matter was also transmitted over."

    Su Ming lowered his head and looked at Xiao Caocao who was still squatting beside Xiao Caocao. little girl.

    The little girl raised her head, her big black grape-like eyes curved into crescent moons, and she smiled brightly: "Brother, we succeeded!" Success

    ...?

    "Then... the volcano... won't erupt?" Xu Yue asked a confused question that he shouldn't have asked.

    The magma is gone, what else will explode?

    "Yeah, it won't break out." Lan Lan replied obediently.

    Xu Yue: "..."

    Su Ming: "..."

    The scene fell into silence again.

    But at this moment, Yousang suddenly walked towards Fengshan Mountain, as if he wanted to prove something.

    The 3s ability user was extremely fast. In just ten seconds, he had reached the foot of the mountain, and then he started to go up the mountain!