41

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 41 Blue Brand Nutrient Solution, featuring one...

    There are not many honeycombs given to Lanlan by the little bees. Lanlan first cuts the dark beeswax on the outside with a stone knife, then wraps the honeycomb inside with banana leaves, squeezes it hard, and squeezes the honey into the banana leaves. In a small bowl made of leaves.

    The little girl has very little strength. Although she tinkered for a long time and tried to cut the hive as small as possible, she still couldn't squeeze out the honey with her tiny little hands.

    Ye Ling was whittling a wooden arrow eight steps away from the little girl. Seeing that Lan Lan was so crowded that her little face turned red, he put down the stone knife and said, "How about I do it?"

    Lan Lan turned to look at her elder brother, her eyes instantly brightened. !

    "Thank you, big brother!"

    Ye Ling stood up with crutches. He walked in front of the little girl and stopped again.

    Lanlan knew that her elder brother was timid and afraid of little bees, so Lanlan got up obediently and walked farther away, so that the little bees would follow Lanlan.

    Ye Ling sat on the stone, wiped her hands first, then picked up the honeycomb and squeezed it: "Do you want to do this?"

    Ye Ling had never squeezed a honeycomb, so she was not sure.

    Lanlan looked at it from a distance and nodded: "Yes, yes, just squeeze the honey out of the hive. This is old honey, so it is darker in color and slightly harder. Brother, you have to use your strength." Just a little bit, you can squeeze it out."

    "Okay." Ye Ling followed the little girl's instructions and squeezed out two small bowls of honey in a short time.

    Opening the banana leaf in his hand and seeing that the honeycomb inside was shriveled, he asked again: "Is this okay?"

    Lanlan looked satisfied: "Okay, okay, big brother, can you help Lanlan rekindle the fire?" ?"

    "Make a fire?" Ye Ling looked at the sun in the sky: "It's so hot, why do you want to light a fire?"

    Lanlan was stunned, then smiled: "Lanlan is not cold, Lanlan wants to cook the nutrient solution, so don't light a fire. There's no way to cook it."

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Cook... nutrient solution?

    [Ah, Lanlan really wants to make nutrient solution? I thought she just wanted to eat honey. I have never eaten the honey of the tearing bee, but I have eaten the honey of the B-level tuotuo bee. It is especially delicious when used to dip edible crops. It is sweet and fragrant. 】

    【I've started to get greedy, so I opened the star network immediately. Okay, I took a look at the price of Tuotuo bee honey, which is five thousand interstellar coins for a small bottle. Then I looked at the price of edible crops. I don't deserve it. Three months' salary is only I can afford such a meal! ]

    [But how to cook the nutrient solution? Isn’t the nutrient solution extracted with an instrument? I have worked in a major nutrient solution factory. Their nutrient solutions are all purified from mutated raw materials. After obtaining the direct nutrients, the nutrients are then blended according to the nutritional ratio, and finally it becomes our common nutrient solution. ]