49

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 49 Lan Lan drives the emergency boat...

    Near midnight, Shi Shu took Lan Lan to Devouring Beach.

    Swallowing Beach is located directly above the Beacon Forest. After crossing the mountains, if you look down, you can see the vast ocean below the cliff.

    Yes, there is only the sea, no beach. The so-called swallowing beach only appears when the tide is low, and in the sea, almost 80% of the time, the tide is high.

    It is extremely difficult to survive in the Devouring Sea, and contestants can only enter the sea by boat.

    The organizers will put a hundred first aid boats on this sea area before the start of each "Deadly Training Ground". As the competition time passes day by day, the first aid boats will continue to be used by the contestants, usually until the thirtieth day of the competition. Queen of Heaven, it is unlikely that there will be any emergency boats left on the sea.

    The little girl in her arms had long been tired and fell asleep due to the long journey and crying for too long.

    People with 3S abilities have amazing night vision. When Shi Shu lowered his head, he could still see the dried tears under the little girl's red eyelids.

    Shi Shu pressed the little girl's face into his arms again, lowered his eyes and looked at the black sea below the cliff. The young man suddenly said: "Can you go down?" When

    he spoke, his eyes shifted, but he looked towards Feng Chilang stood nearby.

    Feng Chilang was probably tired from walking, as he was breathing with his mouth open.

    Feng Chilang didn't know that this enemy was talking to it, but it did see the sea below. Land animals are afraid of heights and water. Feng Chilang stood on the edge of the cliff, staring at the rushing black sea below, scared. Tighten the tail.

    It kept licking its nose with its tongue, which is a sign of canine nervousness.

    Shi Shu frowned.

    He can carry the little girl down, but what about this wind red wolf?

    threw?

    Will the little girl cry again when she wakes up?

    She cried all the way...

    After exhaling, Shi Shu took off his supply bag and shook out all the contents, leaving only an S-class weapon in his side pocket.

    The high-end material bag has a hidden buckle. If you remove the lock core at the bottom, the bag can be opened twice as much.

    Shi Shu said to Feng Chilang: "Get in."

    Feng Chilang looked at this human with cold green eyes. This human was talking to it. What was he talking about?

    Feng Chilang couldn't help but bared its sharp fangs, it still wanted to bite this human's neck off.

    Shi Shu frowned slightly, kicked the empty supply bag, and repeated: "Get in."