38

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

38. Chapter 38 Why are Chinese things so immovable...

Know everything about Blue Star?

    Yousang and Mianfeng looked at each other, and the topic came back.

    There is no doubt that Lan Lan is the "Blue Star Existence Party", and she still firmly believes that the history of Blue Star that she knows is true.

    Those may have been brainwashed by other "Blue Star Existence Party", or she may have believed them to be true after reading movies, dramas, novels, and comics describing Blue Star.

    In short, the explanation is unclear...

    but the two of them don't want to offend the little girl. If Lanlan really likes the legendary Blue Star history so much, then let her like it, even if it is just an unrealistic lie. , but it’s enough for her to be happy.

    Yousang Tongyan exaggeratedly said: "Lanlan knows everything about Lanxing, so big brother will really ask you."

    Lanlan immediately straightened his back and pretended to be waiting for the exam at any time. appearance!

    Yousang said casually: "What do the people of Blue Star eat? Do you know?"

    Lanlan was stunned for a moment.

    The little girl frowned and lowered her head.

    Mianfeng glanced at Yousang, with an expression that seemed to condemn him, why did he ask Lanlan such a difficult question.

    The little girl obviously knows something about Blue Star's traditional Chinese medicine and music, so she can answer questions like this to her.

    Yousang was a little innocent. He scratched his head and was thinking about changing the question.

    The little girl opposite spoke up again at this time: "Who are the people from Blue Star that Big Brother is specifically asking about?"

    Yousang was stunned: "Ah?"

    Lan Lan muttered: "There are many people from Blue Star, who are close to me?" Ten billion people belong to different countries. People in some countries like to eat meat, people in some countries like to eat vegetables, people in some countries mainly eat Western food, and people in some countries mainly eat Chinese food. , and there are many categories of Chinese and Western food, such as Chinese food..."

    Lanlan counted on her fingers: "Sichuan, Shandong, Guangdong, Huaiyang, Fujian, Zhejiang, and Hunan. These are the eight major cuisines of Chinese food. The eight major cuisines are divided into cooked food and cold food. , seafood, soup, in addition, there are more factions of noodles, such as Beijing style, Jin style, Su style, Guangzhou style...and then there are tea drinks, which are divided into six major teas. Category, black tea, green tea, green tea, yellow tea, black tea, white tea, and then..."

    "Wait, wait, wait!" Yusang's eyes were filled with circles, and he opened his mouth in confusion: "We Star people generally eat nutrient solution or a small amount of crops. What are those you just mentioned?"