82

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 82 Next stop: Blue Star

    After finishing cleaning up, Li Jie took Lanlan out.

    At about four o'clock in the afternoon, the two arrived at the agreed hotel.

    The moment he pushed out of the hotel room, before Lanlan could react, he was suddenly hugged by a fragrant and soft body!

    "Lanlan!"

    Lanlan was startled for a moment, and then she realized that the person hugging her was Yaya's mother. The little girl was extremely surprised: "Yaya's mother! Why are you here!"

    Then the little girl looked to the side, and See, Sophia’s mother, Enno’s father, Muyu’s father, Kusi’s father, and the warden’s father are all here!

    "Ah ah ah, mom and dad! Are you here to see Lanlan!"

    The little girl was so happy that she hugged Yaya's mother back hard with her short little hands. After Yaya's mother let go of her, she hugged her again. He was so excited that he ran into the arms of other parents like a cannonball!

    Everyone has long wanted to die for Lanlan.

    Sophia held her daughter's little face and said distressedly: "Why have you lost weight?"

    Ennuo also said: "The skin has also become darker."

    Muyu was the most exaggerated. He touched the little girl's hand and said: "The hand has also changed. That's gross!"

    Li Jie closed the door of the room and found a random seat in the room to sit down. He said calmly: "It's almost okay, it's not that serious."

    Everyone turned their heads and glared at him in an instant: "It's just that serious. What on earth are you doing?" Don't care about Lanlan!"

    Li Jie: "..."

    Li Jie was dumbfounded by everyone and stopped talking. He found a bowl in the room, poured a bowl of water and put it on the ground, and followed him. The red wolf drank from the wind.

    "Lanlan, have you been suffering during this time?" Sophia held the little girl in her arms and touched her little face repeatedly.

    Lanlan hugged Sophia's mother's neck and murmured softly: "Lanlan has not endured hardship, Mother Sophia, Lanlan has always been taking nutrient solution."

    Sophia smiled and she scratched the tip of the little girl's nose. : "You made the nutrient solution yourself, right? We all saw it. Poor Lanlan, when did we do so many things at home? It was picking grass and making fires. It was too hard!"

    Lanlan was a little surprised. : "Ah? Did mom see Lanlan making nutrient solution? But Lanlan made the nutrient solution in the mountains. How did mom know?" "

    Lanlan, you are live broadcasting." Muyu said, opening his own The optical brain screen allows the little girl to watch the video playback on the screen.

    Lanlan saw herself on the screen, her eyes widened in surprise, her expression completely stunned: "Hey! Hey! Why is Lanlan in there!"

    Muyu patiently followed her for four years, but only knew how to take pictures and Camera, the little girl who didn’t know what live broadcast was started to explain.

    The little girl is very smart. After the explanation, she immediately understood: "Oh oh oh! This is a live broadcast. Lanlan knows about live broadcasts. Lanlan has seen other people's live broadcasts!"