96

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 96 Hei Hei wakes up completely

    Time passed by, and the "green island" was still galloping on the Black Sea.

    After checking six more big rocks, Lan Lan looked at the gradually darkening sky and began to become anxious.

    The mermaid was tired of swimming, so she climbed onto the backs of the emerald sharks and slept lazily in the sharks' soft back hair.

    Seeing that the little girl was still concentrating on looking for the direction of the next big rock, the mermaid hooked the corner of the little girl's clothes and asked the little girl to lie down and sleep with her.

    Lanlan turned back and took Yuyu's mother's hand, muttering: "Yuyu mother, Lanlan promised Maple Leaf's father that she would go to Maple Ye's father's house in the evening. Now it is getting dark, and Lan Lan will be too late, but Lan Lan has just checked six more big rocks, 30 minus 6, Yuyu mother, how many big rocks are Lan Lan going to check?"

    The mermaid looked at the little girl in confusion, not knowing what she was talking about.

    Lan Lan opened her hands and counted: "30 minus 6, it's 36, right?"

    The mermaid smiled and nodded.

    Lanlan was a little discouraged: "Hey, why do you need to check 36 big rocks? There are so many..."

    [...]

    [But treasure, it is 22, it is 28 minus 6, 22! ]

    [But even if it is 30 minus 6, it cannot be calculated as 36. That is an addition, not a subtraction! ! ! ]

    [Lanlan, didn't you realize that there are only 33 stones in total? How did you calculate 36? ]

    [Don’t ask your Yuyu mother, she doesn’t know how to count at all! ]

    "Sasha, go a little faster, go a little faster."

    Lanlan could only urge Shasha, and the "green island" speeded up again.

    The sun slowly descended from the sea level, and as the sky became darker and darker, it didn't take long for the entire Black Sea to become pitch black.

    The camera turned on night vision mode again.

    [It’s only seven o’clock, it’s getting dark so quickly? ]

    [Looking at the coordinates of the Death Star and stars on the star network, it does get dark very early over there. ]

    [What kind of stone is Lanlan checking? The clothes on her body are not dry yet. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable wearing wet clothes? Don't get sick later. ]

    When Danmaku was worried, Lanlan had already finished checking two more big rocks. At this time, it seemed that as the sunlight disappeared, there were some changes in the sea.

    The mermaid who was lying well suddenly sat up. Her dark eyes looked at the sea water below, and then she pulled the clothes of the little girl next to her.

    Lanlan turned back and looked at Yuyu's mother.

    "Move." The mermaid said, pointing to the sea.

    Lanlan didn't understand: "Mother Yuyu, what did you mean by moving?"

    "Moving..." the mermaid said again, and then she seemed to know that she didn't speak clearly enough, and added another word in her weird accent: "moving..." ..."