14

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 14

    The heavy rain washed down the entire Tejiaozhou Mountains.

    In the live broadcast room, Ye Ling was still explaining to the little girl that her parents' behavior of letting her go out alone as a child was irresponsible and not allowed by interstellar law.

    The four-year-old Xiao Douding was filled with indignation as she listened to her elder brother's righteous indignation. She scratched her head with her short little hands, seemingly unable to empathize with the boy's thoughts.

    Lan Lan is old enough to ride on a starship alone, and her parents are not allowed to leave the Death Star.

    The warden's father said that if parents leave the Death Star, they will die. Lanlan doesn't want her parents to die... Her

    parents all want to accompany Lanlan to Yaxing, but they really can't come. Lanlan When Lan went out, many parents cried, and Lan Lan also cried...

    So, why does the eldest brother keep saying bad things about parents?

    Lanlan puffed up her cheeks and began to feel unhappy.

    She didn't want to listen to her elder brother talking anymore, her pink and tender mouth was pouted high, Lanlan turned around, and faced her elder brother with her butt in a depressed manner!

    Ye Ling: "..."

    Ye Ling saw that the little girl was angry and was a little embarrassed.

    Also, although Lanlan's parents may seem very bad to outsiders, Lanlan herself definitely likes her parents very much.

    Ye Ling sighed and could only comfort her with a good temper: "...Brother, why don't you stop talking?"

    Lan Lan turned her head and glanced at her eldest brother distrustfully. Seeing that he really didn't say anything, she then He turned back with a groan and emphasized: "Mom and dad are very good..."

    Ye Ling could only respond perfunctorily: "... As long as you are happy."

    Of course Lan Lan is happy, Lan Lan likes her parents very much!

    The heavy rain outside is still falling violently.

    After the big one and the small one reconciled, Ye Ling asked Lanlan some other questions.

    But at this moment, there was only a "bang", and huge thunder and lightning, accompanied by flashes of light, slammed into the northeast of the dense forest.

    When Lan Lan heard the loud noise, she turned to look at the sky in the distance.

    "Lan Lan, sit down." Seeing the little girl sitting too far outside, Ye Ling was afraid that she would be frightened, so she patted the place next to her: "Thundering is scary, my brother will protect you."

    Lan Lan blinked her eyes, Looking at her elder brother in confusion: "Thunder, why is it so scary?"

    Ye Ling: "..."

    The four-year-old little Douding, who has not responded to climate phenomena since he was a child, said matter-of-factly: "Thunder is just a cloud in the sky. It is subject to positive loads." After the collision, the air expands due to heat, causing strong vibrations. It is a normal natural phenomenon and is not scary."

    Ye Ling: "..."

    ["Popular Science"]

    [Pfft hahahaha! Lanlan is not afraid of thunder at all. Major Ye Ling, you are just being sentimental! ]