62

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 62 Lan Lan and Kusi’s father recognize each other

    Lan Lan thought she had seen it wrong at first.

    Isn’t Kusi’s father in the Death Star? How could he suddenly appear in the mountains?

    Until the figure in the heavy rain got closer and closer, Lanlan was sure that she had made a mistake. This was Kusi's father!

    "Dad! Dad! Dad!" The little girl was so excited that she wanted to run out to find her father.

    As a result, her small shoulder was suddenly pressed hard by a big hand. Lanlan turned around anxiously and saw that it was Brother 0 holding her back.

    "Big brother! That's dad! That's Lanlan's dad!"

    "Lanlan, what are you talking about? That's a contestant. Isn't your dad a violent god?" Yousang frowned at the side.

    Lanlan scratched her little head and stomped her little feet back and forth: "Daddy Li is Lanlan's father, but Lanlan is originally..." "

    Well, there is someone..."

    At this moment, outside the cave, a man was all wet. The embarrassed young man had already reached the entrance of the cave.

    The young man held a wet map of the competition venue in his hand. He seemed to have read the map and knew that there was a cave here, so he came over, but he did not expect that the cave was already occupied by other contestants.

    The young man looked a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and wiped his face, and said hesitantly: "Well, my name is Sver Bode. I'm sorry, can I take shelter from the rain for a while? In return, I can pay I'll give you nutrient solution or mineral water."

    The young man said, opening his supply bag and taking out two bottles of ordinary nutrient solution and a bottle of mineral water.

    "I'll leave as soon as the rain stops, I promise." He looked a little embarrassed, and his sleeves and hems were still dripping, and he looked inexplicably pitiful.

    [Hazard, although Sver is a hundred years older than Major Ye Ling, the oldest among these people, because he is only an S-level ability user, he has always been humble no matter who he meets in the fatal training ground. ]

    [Sver still has some social fears. If the mountain bike hadn't exploded and it hadn't stopped raining, he probably wouldn't have stayed. He doesn't know how to get along with other contestants...]

    "Dad, Dad, are you here to see Lanlan? Lanlan misses you so much!" The little girl yelled at this time, and as she spoke, she wanted to break away from Brother 0's hand and rush to her father.

    The young man at the door looked at the little girl in astonishment, as if he was surprised, why is there a child here, and this child still calls him daddy?

    The little girl saw the strangeness and confusion in the young man's eyes. She was stunned for a moment, a little confused: "Dad...you, don't you know Lan Lan?"

    Ye Ling picked up the little girl at this time, You Sang, Xu Yue also stood up, and they stood in front of Lan Lan, separating the child from this unfamiliar contestant.

    "You said you wanted to take shelter from the rain?" Yousang said quickly.

    The young man was brought back to his attention by the voice, and his eyes turned away from the little girl behind him and turned to the face of the young man in front. He nodded: "Uh, yes, is it okay?"