94

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 94 Blue Island No. 1...

    The Black Sea is located on the eastern coast of the Death Star. It is a large sea area, and its continuous scope is almost proportional to the scope of the Death Star's land.

    The water of the Black Sea is black all year round. It is said that this is because the bottom of the Black Sea is the source of the first explosion of the alienated pathogen, so the entire land was scorched black, and the water floated on it, so you can naturally look at the water. Also black.

    The camera followed the flying pig to the top of the Black Sea, with the beach below.

    Before the audience saw the Black Sea, they thought it must be a dangerous sea with endless waves, rough waves, and huge waves. But when they got here, they took another look...

    huh? ? ?

    What are those colorful townhouses built outside the beach?

    What are those densely packed parasols and barbecue grills set up on the beach

    , and what is that winding elevated road in the sea that is comparable to the roller coaster mountain road?

    What's that long, steep slide?

    What is that maze that surrounds the city?

    What are those marine buildings in the shapes of various animals?

    What is that trampoline?

    What are those swimming rings floating in the sea?

    To sum up, what the hell are these? ? ?

    "Feifei, go there! Go there!"

    The little girl directed the flying pig to fly in front of those villas.

    Soon, the flying pig landed in front of a blue villa.

    As soon as she landed, the little girl immediately ran into the villa.

    The villa is very exquisitely decorated, with wide and soft sofas, cute coffee tables, color-coordinated walls, and many flowers planted on the terrace.

    Sitting on the rattan chair on the terrace and looking down, you can see the entire Black Sea view.

    Lanlan went from the first floor to the second floor, and from the second floor to the third floor. She looked in every room, but still found nothing.

    The little girl came out of the blue villa in despair, and then she ran into the red villa and the white villa next to it.

    After searching all the seven-color villas, the little girl finally walked back to the big pig with her little mouth pouted: "Feifei, it seems that Dad Val and Dad Muyu have never been here. The furnishings inside are still the same as Lan Lan's last time. What about the decorations for the vacation with my parents..."

    Lanlan likes to play in the water, so every summer, her parents will take Lanlan to the beach for vacation.

    Parents also built a sea park on the beach, including water slides, water mazes, water factories, water villages, water boats, trampolines, rafting, skateboards, water polo, water houses, water tops, etc.

    Lanlan likes to play games in the water, and also likes to go to the deep sea to find small fishes to play with. As for the parents, some play in the water with Lanlan, some play cards and billiards in the colorful villa, and some Mom and Dad like to bask in the sun, so they will bask in the sun on the beach.