15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 15

    The incident happened so quickly that the whole world seemed to become silent for a moment.

    Even the barrage stopped...

    until there was a "dong" sound, which was the muffled sound made by a human body being blown into the sky and then falling to the ground.

    This muffled sound was not obvious amidst the pounding rain, but to everyone's ears, it was so deafening!

    Silence was still spreading in the air...

    "Ah!" It was the little girl's frightened cry that finally broke the silence.

    Lanlan hurriedly ran towards her uncle who was struck by lightning. The rain wet her entire face. She ran to her uncle and saw that his whole body was burnt black and white smoke was still coming out of his mouth.

    Lanlan was a little frightened. She squatted down and carefully stretched out her fingers...

    "Don't touch him!" On the other side, the leading boy in the trio suddenly shouted.

    Lanlan was startled, quickly retracted her little hand, and looked over there with a horrified face.

    The leading boy threw his weapon to his companion. He ran over quickly and pulled the ignorant little girl behind him.

    Glancing at the half-dead Reike on the ground, his eyes were cold: "He still has electricity on his body. You don't want to live if you touch him?"

    Lanlan was protected by this unknown brother, but she was still worried, pointing her little finger to the ground. Uncle: "But, this uncle... is smoking..."

    The leading boy said indifferently: "It's just smoking, but he's not dead."

    It's strange that such a good protective suit can lead to death.

    Lanlan made a bitter face: "He, he bled a lot..."

    The leading boy pulled the little girl further away: "Yes, he was bleeding and you still got close to him, and the dirty blood spattered on you, you Your hands will rot!"

    Lanlan: "!!!"

    What! It will rot!

    Lan Lan quickly put her two little hands behind her back!

    "Xu Yue, come back quickly!" On the other side, the other two people in the trio were surrounding the Blood Python, one on the left and one on the right. The Blood Python was extremely restless now, and they were in urgent need of support from their teammates!

    The leading boy, Xu Yue, hurriedly said to the little girl next to him: "You stay away from this person, no, you stay away from us. I don't know who you are and where you come from, but it's very dangerous here. Hurry up and leave!"

    After saying that, Xu Yue pushed the little girl, then picked up the supply bag that Lake dropped on the ground, turned around and ran towards his companions.