108

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 108 Lanlan and the Sun

    They say they need to be sterilized, but since the dinosaur is so big, surgical tools must not be readily available.

    Lanlan stared at the three dinosaurs and began to look back and forth.

    The three dinosaurs felt uncomfortable being stared at by their mother. They backed away repeatedly, and finally moved and moved behind Heihei.

    Hei Hei released his little hands covering his pants. He coughed lightly and said good things to the little dinosaurs: "They are still young."

    "Yeah." Lan Lan nodded: "It is best to sterilize around one year old. Now they are indeed They're still young."

    Hei Hei breathed a sigh of relief: "Let's talk about it in a year. Anyway, this forest can still feed them for a year."

    Lan Lan frowned and turned to look at the broken tree trunk next to him: "But Lan Lan feels that we can't let them continue to destroy the forest. If all the trees are eaten and there are no plants, the planet's climate will be unbalanced. By then, there will be many natural disasters on this planet."

    Hei Hei blinked: "Then what are you going to do?"

    Lanlan sighed: "That's why Lanlan said, how can their mother afford to raise them? How much nutrient solution will they need to eat?"

    Heihei understood, if you feed dinosaurs nutrients If they use liquid, it can indeed solve their food ration problem.

    Heihei thought for a moment and then said, "But didn't those people say they wanted to send them to other uninhabited planets?"

    Lan Lan nodded: "It's better to send them to other planets, otherwise they are afraid of hurting people."

    Thinking of the collapsed houses and damaged streets in the city just now.

    Lanlan puffed up her cheeks and looked at the three dinosaurs, wanting to settle old scores!

    The three dinosaurs were startled and did not dare to express their anger.

    After sending the three little dinosaurs home, Lan Lan took them in circles in the forest for a while, defining a range for them and asking them not to leave a certain limit. After that, she and Hei Hei left together.

    Father Li was waiting for them outside the forest, and Lanlan ran to her father as soon as she went out.

    Li Jie picked up his daughter and looked at the dinosaur figures that could still be seen in the forest. He pursed his lips and said nothing.

    After returning to the temporary office building, Lan Lan originally thought that Maple Leaf's father would scold Lan Lan, but Maple Ye's father did not scold Lan Lan. He just looked at the little girl with complicated eyes for a while, then turned his wheelchair and entered the office.

    Lanlan pursed her lips and asked Li's father: "Dad Li, are Maple Leaf's father very angry with Lanlan?"

    Li Jie rubbed her head: "No, you stopped the dinosaurs from destroying the city. This is a good thing. But..."

    "But what?" Lan Lan was puzzled.

    Li Jie shook his head: "It's nothing. You and Heihei go back to the lounge to play."

    When the two children returned to the lounge hand in hand, Li Jie looked at the disappeared camera and sighed...

    However, your secret was also exposed. .