98

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 98 Lanlan’s gestation and nurturing...

    "Have you brought your contract and enrollment certificate? Are you sure you have them all?" In

    the temporary war room outside the Death Star port, Marshal Ye looked at the investigation team staff sitting aside and frowned: "Huh?"

    The staff member seemed to have come back to his senses, and he said in a panic: "All, it's all here..."

    Marshal Ye pursed his lips: "You are just an errand boy, they won't embarrass you, they will do it later." Give them the things, and then bring the rest of your investigation team out, do you understand?"

    The staff nodded pitifully, indicating that they understood.

    "Is the starship ready?" Marshal Ye asked others.

    After receiving a positive answer, Marshal Ye looked at the investigation team member again.

    The staff took a deep breath and were about to go outside to board the ship. Suddenly, an unruly voice rang out outside the war room: "I'm going too."

    -

    Lanlan held Heihei's hand and walked from the beach to Lanlan. In a beautiful villa.

    Lan Lan put the first aid kit back into the drawer in the hall, and then she led Hei Hei into the large room on the first floor.

    This room is pink, because this is Lanlan's room. Lanlan opened the dustproof cloth on the big bed with a "crash", then she touched the soft quilt and said, "Heihei, what are you doing today?" Just sleep in Lanlan's room at night. Lanlan will go back to Maple Leaf's father's house soon. Will Heihei be scared if Heihei sleeps alone at night?" The

    little boy looked at the little girl in horror: "You want to leave?"

    Lan Lan blinked her eyes: "Yes, Lan Lan promised Maple Leaf's father that she would go to Maple Leaf's father's house to sleep tonight. It's already late now. Lan Lan has to leave quickly." The

    little boy grabbed the little girl's clothes. Jiao: "But I want to be with you..."

    Lan Lan scratched her head: "But Maple Leaf's father's home is too far away. Hei Hei is injured and is not suitable for walking very far..."

    The little boy did not speak. , just tightening the little girl's clothes a little tighter.

    Lan Lan thought for a while, then lifted the quilt and patted the mattress: "Hei Hei, be good, you go to bed first."

    The little boy bit his lip, and finally he lingered for a long time before finally climbing onto the bed.

    His butt hurt and he couldn't lie down, so he could only lie on his stomach.

    He lay on the bed, but kept turning his head to look at the little girl, fearing that the little girl would take the opportunity to run away.

    Lanlan didn't take the opportunity to run away. Lanlan just put the quilt back on Heihei gently, and then said: "Heihei is good, Heihei has a good sleep. When Heihei wakes up tomorrow morning, heihei will be able to see Lan Lan, Lan Lan will come to Hei Hei very early tomorrow."

    The little boy stared at the little girl and muttered: "You won't lie to me, right? I, I will be very useful to you! After I wake up , it can help you revive your energy. You will grow up quickly and return to your previous appearance faster. You are too weak now..."