39

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

39. Chapter 39 Lanlan met new friends

    When Lan Lan returned to the cabin.

    Capital Star Military Building, in the Marshal's Office.

    Marshal Ye finally hung up the communication in his hand.

    The tired middle-aged man raised his hand and rubbed his brow.

    The several generals and lieutenants sitting across from the desk couldn't wait any longer. They hurriedly asked: "Marshal, how is it? What did the president say?"

    Marshal Ye glanced at everyone and said in a calm tone: "What about the president?" I mean, they still have to carry him over."

    "Bang!" In an instant, a bad-tempered general got angry!

    "What do they mean? Yaxing is in turmoil. It's such a big thing. The rebel spies they captured are not being interrogated by our military department. Their political department wants to take them away? They are deliberately looking for trouble!" "That

    is to say. Ah, people all over the world are paying attention to the matter of Yaxing. After finally catching the suspect, the political department actually wants to interfere. I want to know, is the political department trying to compete with our military department? Are you going to fight the rebels?"

    "No, Marshal, you are sending a message to the president. They can't take the person away!"

    "They have no experience in fighting the rebels directly, so they are just making fun of it!

    " The sound of the tongue is noisy.

    Marshal Ye listened calmly, leaned on the wide chair at the back, and simply closed his eyes to rest.

    When someone saw his attitude, the noisy voice unconsciously became quieter.

    At this time, Marshal Ye opened his eyes, and his ice-blue eyes were full of coldness: "It's noisy, why don't you stop arguing?"

    Several officers looked at each other, and after looking at each other for a moment, someone asked: " Is this really the case?"

    Marshal Ye pursed his lips and was silent for a moment, then told the deputy general standing nearby: "Assign a team of people to go to the starship hall. When the four rebels get off the starship, they will be notified immediately."

    " Yes!" The deputy general immediately took the order and left.

    Several officers in the office thought that the marshal wanted to grab the person as soon as he landed, and their faces were filled with anticipation.

    That's how it should be, if the soft one doesn't work, then use the hard one.

    After several people finally left the office with satisfaction, Marshal Ye looked at the closed office door, then clicked on the communicator and dialed another number.