55

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 55 Lanlan, Ye Ling and others meet

    The huge sea turtle gradually emerges completely from the bottom of the water.

    Its four legs were still soaked in the water. When the water flowed through the turtle's feet, its dark eyes looked at a creature that fell next to it.

    It's not fish, but it smells of energy, and the smell of energy is quite strong.

    It looks delicious?

    When the big turtle saw the creature staying next to it, it didn't run away. It just looked at its shell stupidly. The big turtle rolled its eyes and immediately reached over and snarled, intending to eat the piece of food.

    When Shi Shu was about to swallow him up with the turtle's big mouth, he ducked out of the way, crossed the rapids, and retreated further away.

    The big turtle was a little unhappy. It didn't eat the small black fish just now. It had to eat this energy food without fish!

    The vortex in the turtle's throat began to flow...

    Shi Shu felt that the seawater around him was carrying his body, being sucked by the turtle in front of him.

    The young man immediately concentrated his mental power to resist the suction force. The energy of the 3S ability user allowed him to finally escape from the turtle's suction range.

    The turtle refused to let go, paddling its limbs and chasing him again.

    Shi Shu returned to his ordinary emergency boat all wet, and took out the 2s long chain he had just obtained from the supply bag.

    The black chain glowed coldly under the refraction of the sun. Shi Shu waved the chain away and prepared to fight.

    "Big Turtle, that's Big Brother. Big Brother is a good man. Don't hurt Big Brother, okay!" The little girl jumped out of the small white boat. She stepped on the big turtle's hard back shell and walked to the big turtle's head. , begging for mercy in the ear of the big turtle.

    The big turtle heard the sound of the "white fish" and turned its long neck to look at its back. But at this sight, the big turtle was shocked.

    It was not the "white fish" that made the sound, but a small strange fish that also did not have a tail and only had four legs.

    The big turtle looked at the little strange fish in shock, and then looked at the "white fish" on the other side of the turtle shell...

    Using all his IQ, the big turtle thought for a long time before finally figuring it out.

    This "little tailless fish" is the cub of that "white fish"!

    The "white fish" gave birth to this "little strange fish", so the "little strange fish" will make the same sound as the "white fish".

    But this little strange fish has no tail. How does she get into the water?

    The big turtle tilted its head curiously, and then used its pointed mouth to poke the "little strange fish".

    "Ouch." Lan Lan was poked by the big turtle and sat on the turtle shell. Because the big turtle was too strong, Lan Lan was caught off guard and almost turned over on the turtle shell.

    The little girl managed to hold on to the edge of the turtle shell to prevent herself from falling out.

    There is no "ding-ding" sound.