27

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 27 Chapter 27 (1/5)

His blue eyes were wide open with a shocked expression; he looked at the big brother in front of him.

What is this big brother talking about?

Why is the eldest brother called Sister Lanlan?

Lanlan is only four years old this year. Lanlan can only be younger than four years old; little friend; older sister; she cannot be older than four years old; big brother; older sister.

Lanlan started to be scared again.

This eldest brother always says some strange things, which Lan Lan can't understand, and the eldest brother insists on saying it. Moreover, the eldest brother's behavior is also very strange. The eldest brother can't tell the difference between himself, age, and Lan Lan. ;age……

Lanlan swallowed, carefully touched herself, and said, "Brother, are you... uncomfortable here?"

The little girl was nervous; she saw her big brother was covered in blood; her head must have hit somewhere, and her big brother must have hit it somewhere!

[Let me translate. Lanlan is asking, are you mentally ill? 】

[The barrage has insulted us Sangsang again, right? Do we still need to ask this question? 】

There was a smile on Yousang's face. Because his teeth were covered with blood, his smile looked a little perverted: "I'm not feeling uncomfortable. Sister Lan, where are you going? Come on, come on, I'll get it for you." Bag……"

The boy took the initiative to share the hard work with his sister, but Lanlan quickly grabbed the shoulder straps of her small backpack.

Lanlan took a step back, then another step.

When they were almost back, the little girl turned around and ran away!

Lan Lan now finally understands what this big brother wants to do!

The eldest brother smiled ferociously and wanted to take the blue bag...

He must be a steal;!

He wants to grab Lanlan's small backpack!

Lanlan ran faster and faster, and Yousang was helpless and chased after him: "Hey, Sister Lan, why are you running? Run slower, wait for me..."

Yousang was seriously injured. Although he had taken the healing potion, his physical strength was still limited. The little girl simply couldn't run fast. In addition, those with 3S abilities were very sharp and could lose track of him every time. Yousang only had to calm down and listen. You can find the little girl again; direction.

until……

Yousang suddenly smelled a rather familiar scent of a ferocious beast in the air.

"Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions?"

Yousang looked stern. After the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpion ran away from the cannibal forest, was it still in the dense forest? Didn't it run towards Hengsha Stone Forest?