46

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 46 The Prince Comes to Beacon Forest

    The four teenagers looked at the chattering little girl in front of them with stupid expressions.

    Simple? What is simple? What did she just say?

    I know all the words, but when they are put together, I can’t understand them at all!

    Whether it was Xu Yue, Su Ming or Ye Ling, they had indeed heard the little girl talk about this "alienated pathogen" before.

    However, even though I have heard about it, no one has seen it!

    And what are those things the little girl said next?

    What does it mean to connect the grass in two places?

    What does it mean to let their long roots carry something?

    Pass what? How could it be transmitted? The dense forest is so far away from Fengfeng Mountain, and there is even a sandy stone forest between them. What herbaceous plant can have its roots spread so long?

    No, these are not the point. The point is, Lan Lan plans to use this potted plant in a mineral water bottle to suppress the erupting magma?

    Is she crazy?

    The four boys didn't say anything. They looked at the little girl with increasingly confused eyes. In their eyes, there was a clarity that had not been tainted by knowledge.

    Lanlan felt that she had made it very clear. After she finished explaining her plan, she looked at the four big brothers expectantly.

    Will the big brothers praise her?

    Lanlan's mind was spinning very fast, and she suddenly thought of this method. Do the big brothers also think that this method that Lanlan said is good?

    The little girl waited with bright eyes.

    One second passed, ten seconds passed, twenty seconds passed...

    Lanlan: "..."

    No one praised her...

    The little girl flattened her mouth and was about to cry.

    Isn’t this a bad idea?

    Lanlan feels that this is the easiest way now...

    [That's it, my expression now is exactly the same as that of the four boys. Who understands my mood? ]

    [I understand, you didn't understand a word, right? You're not alone. ]

    [I understood it, and then I drew a sketch in a notebook and simulated it according to Lanlan's instructions. Now that the notebook has been torn, the simulation failed. ]

    [I think the core question is, what is the source of the alienated pathogen? Several days have passed and I still don’t know what this is! There is a feeling that the teacher has taught me something many times, but I never understand it and I still fail every exam. ]

    [It doesn't matter, I've already handed in a blank paper. 】

    Lanlan touched the grass on her hand, and then looked at her big brothers who were still staring at Lanlan silently. She muttered: "Then...brother, let's go over."

    The four of them seemed to have just turned around . God came, and after a while, Yousang said: "Where to go?"

    Lanlan pointed to the Fengshan Mountain that was still emitting black smoke in the distance: "That's right there, the grass must be planted closest to the crater. "