86

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 86 Although Lanlan is fat, she is not nutritious...

    Lan Lan waited blankly for the little boy to finish speaking.

    It wasn't until the little boy's voice stopped that Lan Lan stared at her little hands in a daze, blinking her eyes: "Black... black?"

    The little black mole squirmed shyly, indicating that it was him...

    Lan Lan opened her eyes wide Eyes closed: "Heihei, are you awake? Can you still talk?"

    The little boy's voice suddenly became very small: "I, I wasn't awake yet... but I felt that you were unhappy... so I Just woke up..."

    Because he got into the little girl's body, Dark Matter could sense whether Blue Star was happy or not.

    She had been unhappy a few days ago. Until today, when she came to the moon, her mood fluctuated greatly. She wanted to see Blue Star very strongly, and she was even more unhappy if she could not see her.

    So, he opened his eyes and took her to see Blue Star.

    He wants her to be happy...

    He actually hasn't had enough sleep yet. If he doesn't have enough sleep, he won't be able to condense into a human being, or in other words, he can only condense into a smaller human being.

    He doesn't want to be short and dumpy, he wants to grow taller, taller than her!

    The little boy said: "Don't be unhappy... I'm very sleepy now... I might go to bed again in a while... If I fall asleep... no one will make you happy..."

    Lanlan flattened her mouth , said obediently: "Okay, Lanlan promised Heihei, Lanlan will not be unhappy, but Heihei, Lanlan has some questions to ask Heihei, can Heihei answer Lanlan's questions, then go to sleep... ..."

    The little boy agreed happily: "Yes... I can go to bed later... just ask!"

    Lan Lan quickly asked: "Hei Hei, you said Lan Lan can become a blue star when she grows up. , How big does Lanlan have to grow to become a blue star? Lanlan is four years old this year. Can Lanlan turn into a blue star when she is five years old?" The

    little boy said: "No...five years old is also very good. Young..."

    Lanlan scratched her little head and muttered in a low voice: "Is five years old still young? But five years old is already a full year older than four... So is six years old okay?" The

    little boy probably calculated. For a moment: "You have to be four billion years old to become Blue Star..."

    "Forty-one years old?" Lan Lan was shocked: "Forty-one years old minus four years old, Lan Lan still has to wait..."

    Xiao Lanlan was stunned. The girl clasped her fingers and tried hard to calculate, but she couldn't do the calculations in her mind for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division that exceeded ten, so she had to use a notebook to calculate.

    Lan Lan was looking for a notebook to do some calculations.

    Just listen to the little boy say: "It's not forty-one years old...it's four billion years old...billions of billions..."

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan: "??????"

    The little girl is just stupid. "What, what, what, what?"