112

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 112 Lanlan’s name is Li Xiaolan, Heihei’s name is...

    Unable to stay longer in the capital star, Li Jie took his two children and left the temporary residence of the rebels.

    At the same time, the Star Network had already exploded.

    Last night, the screen in the live broadcast room suddenly went black. After refreshing for almost half an hour, the "reconnecting" prompt in the live broadcast room disappeared, and the live broadcast room was closed directly.

    The hot-searched term #蓝蓝直播精品线# quickly hit the front row of StarNet.

    After a day of fermentation, there are now many more opinions on the Internet. Some people even found the place where the starship finally landed through the scenery outside the window when the blue starship landed in the screen recording.

    [I know this place, isn’t it my villa park? Damn it, I heard ping-ping-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-ponging over there last night, as if some fierce fighting was going on. 】

    As soon as this comment came out, the entry #蓝兰安伟# popped up again.

    Seeing that the incident on the Internet is getting bigger and bigger, the personal doctor in the president's office has just left.

    Secretary You looked at his immediate boss, who had a trauma patch on his forehead, and said hesitantly: "Madam, there was a message just now, asking you about your schedule last night..." The

    president's cold eyes quickly glanced at Secretary You next to him. .

    Secretary You quickly lowered his head and bowed: "I'll take care of it right away."

    After saying that, Secretary You immediately left the office. As soon as he reached the door, he heard his boss's voice coming from behind: "Call people in."

    Secretary You Pushing the door open, the leader of the personal guards was standing there in the corridor outside. He glanced at Secretary You, who winked and motioned for him to come in.

    The general took a deep breath and walked in sweating profusely.

    There was actually an ambush near the temporarily arranged villa. This was a huge dereliction of duty by the commander-in-chief of the personal guards! Moreover, those people were allowed to run away, and the president was even injured...

    When Secretary You returned to his work station, he heard the sound of things being thrown from the door of the president's office. It was obvious that the president had moved something big this time. angry.

    Secretary You felt uneasy and moved his fingers to reply to the president's wife, and finally chose to tip off Marshal Ye.

    ——The

    entire military headquarters of Capital Star was alarmed that day.

    An order was issued from above, saying that the rebels were lurking in the capital star.

    Before the high-level military and political officials could react for a moment, various transportation fortresses were already being urgently surrounded.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, the Capital Army, which was sent to search a certain black market port in the west, reported back that three hours ago, a man suspected of being a violent god was seen leaving the Capital Star with two children.