7

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 7

    Ye Ling frowned more and more: "This medicine...where did you pick it?"

    Lanlan thought for a moment: "I picked it on the way here, pick it when I see it."

    Ye Ling pondered and stared at the little girl's face. He looked carefully at her face again, as if he wanted to judge from the girl's tone whether what she said was true or false.

    An atmosphere of silence flows between the big one and the small one. It may be that it is quiet now, causing other surrounding sounds to be amplified.

    Ye Ling heard a subtle "crackling" sound, which came from behind him. He didn't know what it was. He couldn't move his body and couldn't turn his head, but the sound was very strange, not like the sound of insects crawling. , rather like the sound of burning firewood.

    But it's impossible. This is a man-eating forest, and man-eating trees are afraid of fire. Someone once set fire to the cannibal forest and paid an extremely heavy price. Since then, no one has dared to bring fire into the dense forest.

    If it wasn't the sound of fire, what was it?

    Ye Ling's emotions were a little carried away. He was obviously still trying to figure out this strange little girl, but the "crackling" sound in his ears kept distracting him.

    Finally, the boy asked: "Is someone... here?"

    "People?" Lanlan raised her little head and looked around, then opened her mouth slightly: "There is no one, little dog, listen. Is anyone here yet?"

    Feng Chilang was still chewing on the nutrient solution tube with his head down and unconvinced. He didn't believe that there was really only such a small amount of nutrient solution in such a big tube! impossible!

    "Brother, do you still have companions? Are you waiting for your companions?" Lanlan put the grass mud back into the stone slab and pounded some more grass.

    Ye Ling's voice suddenly turned cold: "There are no companions...only enemies."

    Lan Lan cautiously shrank her neck when her tone suddenly turned fierce.

    When the grass mud was almost ready, Lanlan clapped her little hands and walked over: "Brother, you can apply the medicine on the back. I'll help you turn over. Let's turn slowly so that you don't lose the medicine on the front. The medicine is ready."

    Ye Ling actually didn't want to apply these grass paste. He wanted to guide the little girl to the nearest supply point to see if there were any supplies at the supply point. If there was a healing potion, it would definitely be better to drink the potion directly.

    But out of distrust of anyone in the arena, Ye Ling was not at ease. He was afraid that the little girl would not come back after taking the supplies.

    Forget it, since so many wounds on the body have been smeared with grass, it shouldn't be a big deal to apply two more. At least the smell of the huge hemostatic agent is right.