16

return

Earth's cub interstellar becomes famous

Chapter 16

    Xu Yue looked at the little girl in front of him blankly.

    Su Ming and Ding Jue looked at each other.

    A lot of sounds had just entered their ears. The little girl was talking a lot, but... what was she talking about?

    [Alienation...pathogen? ]

    [What is that...? ]

    [I've never heard of it...]

    ——The

    First Marshal, who hadn't slept for several days, finally felt relieved after confirming that his son's life was not in danger and that he had received a mental recovery potion. , went to the staff lounge to take a nap.

    Unexpectedly, less than an hour after I closed my eyes, there was a knock on the door of the lounge.

    Marshal Ye opened his eyes, pinched his eyebrows with tense fingers, stood up and opened the door.

    Outside the door was the frightened lieutenant general: "Marshal, something happened!"

    Marshal Ye's eyes changed, and he immediately walked toward the central hall, asking as he walked: "Is there something strange happening with the rebels again?" "

    No. ." The deputy general's voice was trembling: "It's... the source of the alienated pathogen..."

    The steps forward suddenly stopped.

    Marshal Ye stood on the spot, he slowly looked back, his stern blue eyes stared at the deputy general beside him, as if he wanted to see the slightest hint of joking from the expression of his confidant.

    The deputy general's face was bitter, and he made a "please" gesture forward: "The generals of each district are already waiting for you." The

    door of the conference hall was wide open. As soon as Marshal Ye entered, he saw that it was full of people.

    As long as everyone is in the capital star, almost all officials with the rank of major general and above are here.

    There are also more than a dozen floating panels placed on the conference table, and the generals from various districts who are not in the capital star are also connected to the remote video.

    "Marshal!" Seeing their superiors coming in, the generals below all stood up.

    The marshal waved his hand and motioned for them to sit down.

    Looking at the big screen in front, "Deadly Training Ground" was still playing, and he ordered his subordinates: "Turn off the live broadcast."

    At a time when the empire was suspected of having a major security crisis, no one had the time to pay attention to those children's games. .

    "Marshal..." the deputy general lowered his voice: "It can't be closed because...the appearance of the alienated pathogen...is in the fatal training ground..."

    Marshal Ye suddenly paused.

    A major general below turned up the volume of the live broadcast. Only then did Marshal Ye notice that the live broadcast room of a player named Xu Yue was playing on the screen.