66

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 66 Yousang listens to everything Lanlan says, is...

    Wei Chong's eyes burst out with cold murderous intent. You Sang's life was at hand, there was no way he could fall short like this!

    Wei Chong narrowed his deep eyes, took out a bottle of mineral water from his backpack and threw it directly.

    You Sang reacted quickly, caught the water bottle and looked at Wei Chong.

    Lan Lan also looked at the bad brother. The little girl's big dark eyes were full of vigilance. The bad brother was uneasy and had good intentions. Could it be that the bad brother had some evil intentions?

    "Drink some water, you look very thirsty." Wei Chong said calmly.

    Hey, are you just delivering water? Does the bad brother have such good intentions?

    Yousang did feel thirsty. He was about to say thank you. Suddenly, he saw Wei Chong's chest: "Are you...injured?" When

    Lanlan heard this, her face and ears suddenly turned red. She lowered her head guiltily and stirred around with her two little hands.

    Wei Chong said indifferently: "It's dangerous in the mountains, it's just a skin injury."

    Hearing this, You Sang nodded. He thought Wei Chong encountered some strange beast when he was looking for supply packages in the mountains... Since Wei Chong himself was If he didn't care, he wouldn't say anything.

    But Lanlan was stunned.

    She looked at Bad Brother in confusion...

    Why didn't Bad Brother say that Lan Lan hurt him?

    Could it be that...the bad brother is hiding something for Lan Lan?

    ah?

    But isn't the bad brother a very bad big brother? He should say bad things about Lanlan and accuse Lanlan of being a bad kid who hurts people with a knife. Why should he cover up Lanlan?

    Lanlan couldn't figure it out, and the little girl scratched her little head in confusion.

    The child's thinking is very intuitive. She thinks that the bad brother is doing her a favor by not saying bad things about her...

    In fact, Wei Chong is the one who doesn't dare to let people know that his injury was caused by Lanlan. If he doesn't say it, it will make people suspicious. Yet!

    Sure enough, Yousang didn't care too much. He unscrewed the mineral water in his hand without any precaution...

    [I think there is something wrong with this bottle of water! Don't drink it! ! ! ]

    [Ah ah ah, Wei Chong is so treacherous! Do you dare to tell Yousang how your injury was caused? Do you dare to tell you why Lanlan stabbed you? 】