45

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 45 Lanlan stops the volcanic eruption

    Lanlan was suddenly surrounded by several big brothers, and she didn't know what to do.

    There was a lot of mud on her hands, but in the process of pulling, the mud got on the clothes of her big brothers. Lanlan wanted to retract her little hand, but her big brothers all grabbed her and wouldn't let her.

    They also fought, and Lanlan saw that Brother Yousang deliberately stepped on Brother 0's feet!

    "Brother, you guys, wait a minute..."

    The little girl's weak soothing voice was covered up by the chatter of the four grown men.

    Ye Ling: "Let go!"

    Yousang: "Who are you? Why do you let me go!"

    Ye Ling: "Looking for death!"

    Yousang: "Come on, come on, beat me to death now! I'm afraid you don't have the ability. ! I can tell at a glance that you are in tatters. Your mental strength is damaged! You noob!"

    Ye Ling: "You are the same, how good can you be! Is your leg bone broken? Cripple!"

    Yousang: "Grandpa, say it again!"

    Xu Yue: "Hey, you two, don't say dirty words in front of Lanlan! Children can't listen to these!"

    Yousang: "Lanlan, cover your ears."

    Ye Ling: "You ask Lanlan to cover up, but Lanlan will cover up? Who are you to Lanlan?"

    Yousang: "I am Lanlan's brother!"

    Ye Ling: "Oh, I am Lanlan's brother!"

    Noisy The noise couldn't stop at all, and finally they started fighting again because no result could be achieved.

    This person pinched the back of that person's hand, and that person's waist was crimped by that person's side. They didn't stop stepping on each other, instead of stepping on them, they started kicking them...

    But because Yousang was still holding the little girl, there was no surprise to Yousang. He became the target of public criticism, and one person was beaten by three people.

    Suddenly, Yousang didn't know where he was attacked. He groaned. When he lost his strength, his arms were suddenly empty, and the little girl was snatched away!

    Yousang looked sullen and was about to snatch it back when he saw the two people who snatched Lanlan away. Before they could hug Lanlan to warm her up, the little girl was snatched away by another person!

    Just like this, it was changed back and forth, snatched back and forth, until...

    "Ouch!" Feng Chilang bit Yousang's thigh, and bit out a large pool of blood where Yousang had been injured before!

    You Sang's scalp exploded immediately, and he screamed: "Brother, brother, brother, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!"

    Xu Yue and Su Ming over there took the opportunity to snatch the child from Ye Ling, and suddenly...

    "Buzz!" Buzz!"

    "What is this?"

    "Holy shit, it's a tearing bee! It's a tearing bee!"

    Yousang was bitten by Feng Chilang, Xu Yue and Su Ming were stung by the tearing bee, and the three of them couldn't take care of themselves for a while. .