106

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 106 Tyrannosaurus rex meets his mother...

    Li Jie and Yu Feng speeded up and finally arrived at Mu Xing before seven o'clock in the morning.

    After the starship landed on the top floor, Li Jie pushed Yu Feng in a wheelchair and quickly went down to the office floor.

    As soon as they got out of the elevator, they saw a bored moth camera in the corridor, stuck to the door of the lounge, trying to get in, but couldn't.

    Li Jie's face darkened, he walked over quickly and twisted the door lock.

    The door was not locked, so he opened it with a twist.

    As soon as the door opened, the voice of the man inside came out: "Teacher Lan, can you be sure that Oviraptor really doesn't steal the eggs of other dinosaurs?" Then there was

    Lan Lan's voice: "Steal The eggs in the Ovirosaur family are all their own eggs. They really don't steal the eggs of other dinosaurs. That's all a misunderstanding." "

    Teacher Lan, you said that Tianyulong is the cutest dinosaur among all dinosaurs. Is it true?"

    Lanlan nodded: "It's true, because they look weird and their hair is weirdly sloppy, so they look ugly."

    "Teacher Lan..."

    "Black Teacher..."

    The people inside kept asking questions, but they didn't seem to notice that the door to the room had been opened.

    Outside the room, Li Jie and Yu Feng, who were about to pick up the two naughty children who had run away from home and spank them, fell into silence at the same time as they looked at the scene in the room.

    After a while, Yu Feng slowly said: "Lanlan."

    Everyone in the lounge came back to their senses. In an instant, more than a dozen pairs of eyes looked over.

    When Lanlan saw Dad Li and Fengye, she quickly jumped off the sofa and ran over: "Dad!"

    Li Jie subconsciously hugged his daughter. After hugging him, he remembered that he couldn't give her a good look, so he stared at her again. Daughter: "Do you know how anxious Dad is all the way here?"

    Lan Lan quickly buried her head in Dad Li's neck.

    Li Jie asked her to get up.

    Lanlan can't get up.

    After a long stalemate, Li Jie still couldn't win over his daughter: "Forget it this time, there will be no next time!"

    Lanlan immediately raised her little head and smiled with a row of millet teeth: "Daddy is the best."

    Li Jie pinched his daughter's cheeks The tip of his nose looked at the people in the room and raised his eyebrows: "You two haven't slept since last night to today, right?"

    When he said this, the female team leader became a little embarrassed: "Lao Lan...Lan Lan Said she was not sleepy."

    Team leader Chen also explained: "They slept all day on the way here, so they are not sleepy at night..."

    Li Jie said coldly: "Even if she is not sleepy, she still has two children."

    This is the truth, and everyone was stunned for a moment. Silence.