68

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 68 Blue and Black

    The high-profile mecha flew around in the woods.

    Wei Chong had already circled dozens of times in the sky. Seeing that the mecha's energy was almost exhausted, he had no choice but to descend and put the mecha away again.

    From morning to now, Wei Chong has tried every method, but not only has he not walked out of the forest, he can't even see any other contestants.

    He took out a bottle of nutrient solution from his backpack. While drinking the nutrient solution, he sat on the stone and thought.

    When he went up to the sky to look at it just now, Wei Chong discovered that the entire forest he saw today was different from what he saw last night. The area today was narrower, and the areas farther away were shrouded in fog, as if he was trapped in it. Trapped in this small space door, only this space door is visible, and everything outside the space door is unknown.

    Wei Chong looked very sad and thought he could no longer waste time. He drank a whole bottle of nutrient solution in one gulp, then stood up and planned to continue looking for a way.

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, the sound of soft footsteps suddenly came from the distance.

    Wei Chong's eyes lit up!

    Someone!

    He immediately looked towards the source of the sound!

    But at this moment, Wei Chong's wrist suddenly shook.

    It was his optical brain that was ringing.

    Wei Chong immediately frowned, feeling the frequency of light brain vibration.

    Soon, Wei Chong deciphered the content of the secret message vibrated by the light brain...

    At the same time, with the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer, a young figure outside the shadow of the tree slowly entered Wei Chong's field of vision.

    Wei Chong looked at the person coming. The next second, he who was sitting on the stone suddenly stood up!

    He stood up straight in an instant, looking at the young man in front of him in shock and fear!

    Isn't it possible that he interpreted it wrong?

    He has always learned secret words very well.

    He just read it over and over again, and the content was the same every time!

    It's impossible that the young commander outside admitted his mistake, right?

    How could the powerful young marshal not recognize his biological father and biological sister!

    So...

    Sver...is...the rebel commander...

    Lanlan...is...the rebel young master...

    God! ! ! !

    Kusi sensed that there was someone here, so he passed through the layers of fog and walked in expectantly.

    But when he came in, he didn't see the little girl he wanted to see.

    Kus frowned and looked at Wei Chong in front of him. Unwilling to give up, he looked around and asked, "Only you?"

    "...Huh?" Wei Chong was still in a daze. He had just received the message from the outside. , I didn’t expect to see the person mentioned in the message right away...