1

Lin Konglu's eyelids were heavy, and he felt like he was being held down by a man whose appearance he couldn't see clearly, and was trapped on the large bed.

In the haze, the lips were kissed.

The body felt like lead, and like drowning, heavy, suffocating, unable to break free.

He suddenly opened his eyes, took a short breath, looked up and looked around, and found that he was still curled up in the corner of the warehouse at the survivors' base, instead of being trapped in the bed, and he realized that it was just a dream.

He breathed a sigh of relief, closed his eyes, and leaned back against the wall. His long eyelashes cast a small shadow under his eyes, and there was a trace of trouble on his pale and handsome face.

This wasn't the first time he had had this dream.

He had the same dream the night he first entered this world, and the person in the dream couldn't see clearly. He only remembered that the other person's eyes were blood red, that he held his waist forcefully and undeniably, and kissed his lips.

It's not quite accurate to say kissing, it's more like biting, without any rules, as if you want to eat him alive.

He curled up his fingers in a drowning suffocation and tried hard to break free, but it was all in vain. He vaguely felt the man feeding him a bead with his lips and tongue.

The beads melt in your mouth, and the warm feeling goes straight into your throat, slides through your throat, and finally settles in your lower abdomen...

Maybe it was because the feeling in the dream was too real, or maybe it was because he had just come here, but Lin Konglu was deeply impressed by this dream.

But no matter how deep the impression is, it is just a dream. How can I dream about it more than once? Could it be related to the past of the body he wore?

Speaking of time travel, Lin Konglu frowned again.

That's right, he is not from this world. To be precise, he doesn't know who he is.

Two months ago, a guy who claimed to be the system brought him to this world. Before that, his memory was blank.

The system said that his situation was amnesia, but it was not a big problem. As long as he completed the task, he would be able to recover his memory and get a large amount of money, and then he could go to any world to retire.

"Believe me, your dream is to be a rich salted fish. I know you. We are old partners." The system vowed.

Then he told him that this world is a novel. He is also called Lin Konglu here, and he is the ex-boyfriend of the male protagonist Jiang Ci.

"Jiang Ci, the school boy of A University, a scholar-level figure, handsome in appearance, cool and self-possessed... But not long ago, you just broke up. The reason for the breakup was that you disliked the poor and loved the rich. You thought he was just a student with some talent, no matter how good his grades were. , he will also work for others in the future, so you dumped him and ran away with a rich boss named Song by virtue of your beauty..." The system kept chattering.

However, Lin Konglu didn't need to worry about these plots, because when he came here, he was already living in the villa arranged for him by the rich boss.

The system said that the male protagonist will come to him in two months. At that time, he only needs to play the role of "ex-boyfriend" and follow the male protagonist all the time.

As for the mission after following the male protagonist, the system did not have time to tell because it was low on energy and suddenly shut down automatically and entered a dormant state.