54

Jiang Ci noticed the gaze between the two people and immediately comforted Lin Konglu with his eyes: It was just a temporary measure.

As for his future uncle, if he had to choose between the two, of course he would choose Xiaolu.

He Yang was silent for a while, and then said: "Forget it, your concession is indeed greater, then just do what Mr. Jiang said, and we will..."

She glanced at Song Yunwei and said after careful consideration, "I won't keep Mr. Song here either. Mr. Song is very powerful. It would be safer to go to Shuguang Base with you."

The point is that if Song Yunwei also leaves, Jiang Ci's people who stay in the valley will be weaker, and He Yang can rest assured.

Song Yunwei: "..."

Although, this feeling of being disliked by both sides must be an illusion, right?

Jiang Ci felt a little regretful. If Song Yunwei was not in the same profession, it would actually be more convenient for him to take Xiaolu with him, but...

Forget it, there is still a He An to bring, a light bulb to bring, and two to bring, they are all the same.

Zhao Zhouzhi and Zhao Xingmo knew that they could not follow, but they were worried about Zhao Xingbai, so they both looked forward to looking at them.

Lin Konglu comforted them: "Don't worry, if Xingbai appears again, I will persuade him."

Zhao Zhouzhi nodded and thanked him. Knowing that he often didn't eat well after he was pregnant, he gave him a small bag of raisins.

Lin Konglu had been fed by Jiang Ci recently and rarely had morning sickness anymore. Knowing that Zhao Zhouzhi didn't have much food, he was busy returning it.

But after Zhao Zhouzhi finished, he pulled Zhao Xingmo away, as if he was afraid that he wouldn't want him.

Just as Jiang Ci, Cen Bin and Xie Xin finished explaining things, they came towards him. It was not convenient for him to chase them, so he had to accept them first.

Jiang Ci walked to him, stood in front of him, and asked, "What did Uncle Zhao give you?"

Lin Konglu glanced at him: "Raisins."

Jiang Ci: "..."

He coughed lightly and promised softly: "When we get to the central base, there will be fruits."

If you look closely, you will see that the pretty girl is so thin that her chin is pointed. Although her waist is a little fatter than before, it is all the result of the little cub.

Jiang Ci looked a little distressed and said, "You will have whatever you want to eat then."

After a pause, he added: "I'm pretty rich there."

Lin Konglu: "...oh."

Before, he might have refused, but now... Zai's father gave Zai food, why didn't he accept it? Jiang Ci should have paid for it in the first place. It was Zai who wanted to eat, not him.

When I think about it this way, I feel more confident.

Song Yunwei floated over at this time and said quietly: "Why are you rich? Our family has no money?"

Jiang Ci and Lin Konglu: "..."

Jiang Ci coughed slightly and interrupted, then said seriously: "Brother, are you ready? Let's go then."

After saying this, without waiting for Song Yunwei's response, he first put his arm around Lin Konglu's waist, and grabbed Song Yunwei's wrist through his sleeve with his other hand.