57

Hearing this, Jiang Ci coughed slightly, feeling embarrassed: "I know that your major is biology and virology, but you should... be good at something else too?"

Lin Konglu stood aside and held his forehead.

Professor Gu said angrily: "I have delivered babies a total of three to five times in my life, and they were all emergencies to save lives."

"Is one of them a man?" Jiang Ci asked immediately.

Professor Gu: "..."

His eyes suddenly lit up and he asked excitedly: "Which of you is pregnant?"

Lin Konglu just wanted to find a crack to get in. Hearing this, he covered his face, pointed at Jiang Ci, and said in a muffled voice: "He."

Jiang Ci coughed lightly and held his finger. Lin Konglu retracted angrily.

Professor Gu looked between them for a while, and his expression quickly became clear.

Ten minutes later, the three of them walked into the ultrasound room, and Lin Konglu fell at the end glumly.

The old professor changed his previous attitude and said lovingly: "Young man, don't be embarrassed. This kind of thing is rare, but I have seen it before, and I am considered an expert in this field. You have found the right person."

Lin Konglu: "..." You just said before that you are not an expert in this field.

"Here, let's do an ultrasound first." Professor Gu said.

Lin Kong said angrily: "No need, I just did it at the Dongcheng base before."

Professor Gu: "Just did it?"

"It's been half a month. Can we do it again?" Jiang Ci glanced at Lin Konglu and said with some worry, "He didn't eat well before and couldn't keep up with his nutrition. He has been tired recently."

Lin Konglu: ...not very tired.

Professor Gu: "B-ultrasound has no effect on the fetus, but it is generally not recommended to do it frequently, but if you want to check it... Well, speaking of it, that girl Xiao Zhao is not as expert in this area as I am."

Jiang Ci couldn't help but bend down to persuade Lin Konglu: "Why don't you check again? You were alone on the mountain before..."

He was a little worried.

Lin Konglu had a sullen face.

Jiang Ci coaxed: "Baby?"

"Shut up." Lin Konglu didn't expect him to shout that, so he interrupted hurriedly.

His cheeks felt hot, and he pursed his lips tightly, pretending to be cold, but in fact his legs were a little weak. Because Jiang Ci shouted into his ear, his voice was low and pleasant.

Damn it, I've obviously heard the other party yell like this before, more than once. Why do my ears feel hot and my legs feel weak this time?

Could it be that he didn't take it seriously because he was shouting while sleepwalking before, but this time he was shouting seriously and blowing hot air in his ear? He...

Lin Konglu's thoughts were confused and he quickly pushed the other person away and walked towards the instrument.

Jiang Ci was pushed back a step, but the corners of his lips raised unconsciously.

If he doesn't shout during the day, then he... might as well shout at night.

After Lin Konglu lay down on the B-ultrasound bed, he soon saw that little life in the image again.