130

It was not that Dr. Liang was unaware of something strange. In fact, when he vaguely heard people shouting "Holy Son" outside, he noticed something was wrong. He hurriedly grabbed a passing divine attendant and asked, "What Holy Son?"

The Divine Attendant was not involved in the turmoil six days ago. He did not know that Dr. Liang and others were from the Chawen base. He only thought that they were Meng Yichuan's newly promoted confidants. Hearing this, his face looked a little strange: "The Holy Son is the younger brother of God. .”

Dr. Liang frowned: "Shen...Shen's brother is still alive?"

He thought the divine attendant was talking about Shen Huo's biological brother.

The god's servant looked even weirder and said: "Of course, the mercenaries organized some time ago helped escort him back. The god announced this to the whole city the next day. Have you... just arrived in Wuwang City not long ago?"

Otherwise, how could you not know about this?

Dr. Liang was stunned when he heard this, and then surprise flashed across his face.

Escorted by the organization's mercenaries... isn't that the experimental subject they have been looking for? The other party actually delivered it to your door?

After Dr. Liang was pleasantly surprised, his expression became excited again. He pushed the divine attendant away, returned to the hall and said to other researchers and mercenaries: "Let's go out together... No, no, Meng Yichuan should be asked to bring him in first, and then - "

Before he finished saying the word "hou", a piece of white feather suddenly fell in front of his eyes.

The air suddenly became quiet, and the smile on Dr. Liang's face froze. Others present were also stunned and subconsciously raised their heads.

The empty and high stained glass dome is shrouded in holy white light, and pieces of feathers fall from the white light. The eyes of those looking up gradually become blurred, and the distant and distant voice of children singing poems can be heard faintly in their ears.

Dr. Liang was stunned for a few seconds, suddenly came to his senses, and suddenly shouted: "Wake up, everyone, let's go!"

Shen Huo, Shen Huo must be back!

Dr. Liang's expression changed drastically. After regaining consciousness, he immediately ran out without even having time to drag his companions away.

Although he easily defeated Shen Huo last time, he knew in his heart that it was a sneak attack. He took advantage of Shen Huo who had just used his healing ability and was in low spirits to catch the opponent off guard and not give him a chance to use his ability.

Especially when they still had Lu Lin. If Lu Lin was not controlled, the brainwashing would be lifted.

But now that Lu Lin was away and Shen Huo came well prepared, they were the ones caught off guard. If they stayed, they would definitely be controlled.

Dr. Liang didn't even dare to take a look at where Shen Huo was. He almost exhausted all his strength and ran out as hard as he could. However, after just two steps, his feet suddenly seemed to have roots and he couldn't move. His body felt like it was being pressed down by an invisible mountain, feeling heavy and trembling.

Something's wrong, why can't he move? He was obviously still awake.

Dr. Liang's face turned pale, cold sweat gradually broke out on his forehead, and his teeth clenched. Just when he was panicking, his body suddenly lost control, his neck stiffened and twisted, and his face slowly turned back.