23

When Jiang Ci heard the roar, his expression changed instantly. The vines behind him suddenly wrapped Lin Kong Deer in layers and pulled him into his arms.

  Before Lin Kong Lu could react, he was hugged by him and hid in the dense forest.

  When Jiang Ci opened the camp before, he guessed that those people would come back, but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

  The cave is no longer safe and they must leave as soon as possible.

  Fortunately, the trees in the mountains are tall and lush, and they have their own protective color. As long as they grow vines and leaves, they can blend into the mountains and forests, making it difficult to be discovered.

  So Jiang Ci quickly ran to a location with more trees, but the helicopter above his head was like a long eye, and it quickly locked onto him, and dense stray bullets exploded around him in an instant.

  Jiang Ci immediately let the vines densely cover himself and Lin Konglu, forming a dense cage to resist. But his branches could block bullets, but they couldn't block more powerful firearms. Dozens of vines were blown apart in an instant.

  Seeing that he couldn't block it, he simply led Lin Kong Lu through the dense forest quickly. Lin Konglu clung to his clothes tightly, his face was pale, and he did not dare to disturb him.

  Helicopters were circling overhead, Jiang Ci was constantly injured, and the vines were broken to an unknown extent. Lin Konglu soon discovered that his right arm was bleeding. It turned out that the vine was broken and he had feelings in his body.

  It must hurt.

  Lin Konglu subconsciously wanted to help him hold down the bleeding spot, but he was worried that it would hurt more if he pressed it, and his expression was tangled.

  Jiang Ci quickly rushed out of the dense forest, but there was no road in front of him, and there was a cliff. Without hesitation, he jumped off the cliff with Lin Kong Lu in his arms.

  The weightlessness caused by the rapid fall and the pain of the wind blowing on his face made Lin Konglu close his eyes subconsciously.

  The helicopter overhead was no longer blocked by trees, and as their position plummeted, they also lowered their altitude. But at this moment, Jiang Ci suddenly stopped falling and quickly rose back up.

  It turned out that when he fell, he tied the cliff with vines, and now he was using the vines to pull himself back to the top of the cliff and close the distance to the helicopter.

  When the distance was close enough, vines around him shot out quickly and rushed towards the helicopter. The helicopter had no time to react and was instantly entangled.

  Jiang Ci's eyes were filled with sternness. The vines exerted great force and pulled the helicopter out of control, causing it to fall to the bottom of the cliff. Instead, he used the vines to jump back to the top of the cliff.

  The men in the helicopter put up a desperate fight, attacking him desperately as it fell.

  Jiang Cigang stood firm on the top of the cliff and had no time to hide. He immediately hugged Lin Konglu tightly in his arms, with his back to the bullet fire, and vines spread densely behind him.

  There was a loud "boom", and Linkong Lu only saw the broken branches flying horizontally, and then felt the person holding him slowly falling forward.

  His pupils couldn't help but shrink suddenly, his face turned pale, and he shouted out loud: "Jiang Ci!"

  After Jiang Ci fell down, he pressed him tightly under him and made no movement. Slowly, blood flowed from his back, and an ice-blue flower rolled to the side, stained with bright red blood.