36

On the way to the B-ultrasound, Lin Konglu was still dejected, refusing to accept the reality and admitting that she was really pregnant.

But when he lay down on the bed in the ultrasound room and saw the small embryo in the image, he had to admit the fact——

It's true, he really has a little life in his belly.

No wonder his thin and beautiful abdominal muscles were gone, and his lower abdomen was softer than before. I thought it was caused by the hot weather and lack of exercise, but I didn't expect that it was actually because of the pregnancy.

who is it? Who did it? Damn the system, it didn't tell him when he came through that he was actually pregnant.

Lin Konglu had a sad and angry face, but when he looked at the little embryo in the image, he gradually became lost in thought. The germ can already separate into a trunk, head and limbs. It is a small mass growing quietly inside his body.

No, this little guy is not quiet.

Lin Konglu remembered how he had vomited before, and there was a trace of complaint in his heart, but he felt inexplicably soft. A little life was being born, which made him feel magical.

Jiang Ci was also looking at the image, his eyes surprisingly gentle. After a while, his eyes moved to Linkong Lu's belly, his eyes became softer.

The pretty little belly has not yet bulged significantly, and the waist is still slender. It is hard to imagine that life is conceived there.

Especially when the little beauty is still so thin and so young, he is about to become a father. If his belly gets bigger, will it be difficult for him to walk?

In that case, you can only hold your belly, rely on your husband coquettishly, raise your pretty face, and beg your husband to hold him and coax him...

Jiang Ci's eyes dimmed and he gradually lowered his eyelashes.

It would be great if that was his child...

He thought unconsciously, but a voice suddenly brought him back to reality.

"Look, the little guy is very energetic. He should be 8 to 9 weeks pregnant." Dr. Zhao said in a soft voice with a gentle smile on his face.

8 or 9 weeks? Two months and how many days? That's when I first wore it.

Lin Konglu came to his senses in an instant and asked hurriedly: "Are you sure? Is it accurate?"

Jiang Ci also tightened his eyes.

Dr. Xiao Zhao smiled and replied: "There may be a few days of error. When it gets bigger, we will be sure."

Lin Konglu: "..." That is indeed what happened before and after he came over. No wonder the system didn't tell him, and the system probably didn't know it at the time.

He was suddenly confused again.

If there was an error... if we counted a few days from now, it would be after he came in, but he could be sure that he had nothing happened to anyone. In such a huge villa, except for zombies, he can't follow ghosts... ugh.

If you don't calculate backward, you can only calculate forward. At that time, the original person was still dating the male protagonist, but the system said that the male protagonist and the original person were Platos, and they could not be the male protagonist, so it would not be...

He couldn't help but turn his head and looked at Jiang Ci carefully, his eyes flickering. He wanted to say something, but it was hard to say.

He can't always say: Ex-boyfriend, let me ask you something, did I cheat on you when I was dating you before?