55

In the evening, the four people rested at the isolation point at the entrance of Dawn Base.

Song Yunwei looked at the accommodation arranged for them at the isolation point, frowned and said: "If the situation is really like what the bird-wing man said, then this isolation point is really just a fake."

If the monsters were created by people in the base, maybe there are zombies and monsters in the base now, but normal people like them are isolated here, except for He An and Rabbit.

Jiang Ci turned his head and glanced at him, warning: "Be careful, walls have ears."

Song Yunwei: "..." The principles are all right, but if you say it from someone who doesn't like it, it will become unpleasant.

Seeing his well-behaved younger brother standing with Jiang Ci, he suddenly made arrangements: "Tonight, Xiaolu and I share a room, and you and He An share a room."

Jiang Ci frowned and immediately said, "No."

The little beauty said before that she had something to do with him tonight.

Lin Konglu was about to interrogate Jiang Ci for "sleepwalking" at night, but he quickly said: "No."

If Jiang Ci was the only one who objected, Song Yunwei could still sneer and make a few jabs, but his younger brother also wanted to sleep with Jiang Ci. He was heartbroken and his expression became gloomy.

He An was a little embarrassed and whispered: "How about asking them to provide another room door?"

The isolation point only provides two standard room doors.

Lin Konglu also realized that his refusal was too blunt just now, so he quickly said "No" to He An, and then comforted Song Yunwei: "Brother, um... I don't mean anything else, mainly... I want to live in the same room with Jiang Ci Door."

He said in a sincere tone.

Jiang Ci's lips curled up slightly and he stood silently, looking like a winner.

Not only was Song Yunwei not comforted, but she was even more heartbroken. The only consolation was probably that Xiaolu finally called him "big brother".

While he was relieved, he wanted to struggle again: "You are single and unmarried, how can you live in the same room?"

He An was confused, they were all men, what happened if they lived in the same room?

Jiang Ci coughed lightly, raised his hand and put it on Lin Konglu's shoulder, hinting that although he was not married, he already had a child.

At least in Song Yunwei's view, that's the case.

This was a critical blow. Song Yunwei waved his hand helplessly and said, "Okay, go ahead." We'll see you again when we get back to the central base.

If Jiang Ci could successfully enter the Song family's gate, he would have his legs broken by the old man in the family.

"Wait a minute." Seeing the two of them about to enter the room, he suddenly picked up the rabbit that jumped out of Linkong Deer's hood at some point, threw it over and said, "Take it with you."

I can't separate you, but put a light bulb in the head office.

Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci: "..."

Rabbit said happily: "Eldest brother, third brother, we three brothers are finally together again."

Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci: Who are your three brothers?

Although there is an extra rabbit, it does not affect Linkong Lu's plan.