92

"Hmm." Lin Konglu's eyes suddenly opened wide, and his fingers subconsciously tightened on Jiang Ci's collar.

Jiang Ci pressed the back of his head with one hand, and the kiss continued to deepen. His other hand held his fingers that were holding his collar, and his slender fingers covered his thin white fingertips.

Lin Konglu curled up his fingertips, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and his heart beat a little faster. His breathing gradually became difficult, and the knock on the door rang again in his ears.

"Relax, let go." He hurriedly tried to push Jiang Ci away.

Jiang Ci didn't seem to hear the sound outside the door. He held him tight and kissed him deeper.

Lin Konglu's body was forced to lean forward, and his whole figure was about to be carried into the closet.

The air around him seemed to become thinner. He tightened his grip on Jiang Ci's collar and pulled hard. His eyes flashed with surprise and panic: Jiang Ci is crazy? Aren't you afraid that his father will come in and bump into you?

But the other party is not afraid, he is afraid that Taishe is dead.

"Xiaobao?" Song Jinzhou's voice came through the door again.

Lin Konglu panicked, his teeth collided, and he accidentally bit Jiang Ci. Jiang Ci felt pain and let go of him a little, and he quickly took the opportunity to push him away.

Jiang Ci fell back into the closet with a slight smile on his face. Lin Konglu's breath was unstable and his eyes were misty. He couldn't help but glare at him hatefully and closed the cabinet door with a bang.

Outside the door, the knocking continued.

Lin Konglu hurriedly breathed steadily, buttoned his clothes with trembling fingers, randomly picked up a coat and put it on, covering his lower abdomen, and hurried to open the door.

Seeing that it took him so long to open the door, Song Jinzhou frowned slightly and asked worriedly, "Why did it take so long? Did you really fall?"

After saying that, I saw my youngest son's face was red, his breath was slightly messy, his beautiful eyes were watery, but his eyes were wandering, as if he felt guilty, and his lips looked more like they had been bitten by something, moist and red, and seemed to be slightly swollen.

Song Jinzhou's heart sank. As someone who had experienced this, he almost subconsciously thought: It seemed like he had been bullied.

His instinct told him that there might be someone in his younger son's room.

"Can you invite dad to come in and sit down?" He smiled gently, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. Before Lin Konglu agreed, he walked into the room.

Lin Konglu was stunned for a moment, then quickly shouted after regaining consciousness: "Wait-"

But it was already too late. Song Jinzhou walked into the room. With just one glance, he could see that only the wardrobe could hide people in the room.

With a dark face, he suddenly opened the closet.

"Wait--" Lin Konglu stretched out his hand to stop him, but he didn't have time, so he had to cover his face instead. His face was getting hot, and he deceived himself and refused to look.

However, the next second, Song Jinzhou coughed slightly and said sheepishly: "Sorry, dad wants to see if you are short of clothes in your wardrobe. You just came back and you don't have many clothes. Your mother and I want to help you buy a few more clothes." .”

Lin Konglu: "?"

He quietly opened the space between his index and middle fingers, exposed one eye, and looked carefully at the closet——