133

Since Jiang Ci was tricked by Fu Rongxin in the scientific research institute and almost turned into a "vegetative state", his strength has been greatly improved. In addition to being able to control vines, he can also use a knife several times faster than before.

Since the giant cocoon is not as easy to cut as the rotten vine, and he may hit the person in the cocoon if he is not careful, he shortened the thin blade, and his figure flashed, and soon a dense sword light fell around the giant cocoon.

However, feathers are not like rotten vines. After the rotten vines are cut off, they fall to the ground and disappear quickly. The feathers flew up lightly, fluttering in the pure white space, and gradually gathered around the cocoon.

Jiang Ci chopped for a while and then realized something was wrong.

Lin Konglu said at the same time: "This won't work, stop now."

Jiang Ci sheathed the knife and walked to his side, frowning: "How about bringing someone with fire ability to try?"

Lin Konglu: "?"

Jiang Ci explained: "Last time, chopping down the rotten vines was effective. It might be because of the metal overpowering the wood. If the feathers are burned, the effect might be better."

Lin Konglu: "..." Do you still understand the Five Elements?

But if you set a fire in the spiritual space, what if you burn someone to death? Is it true that one of Infection and Shen Huo must die?

in addition……

"I'm afraid not." He put his thin white fingers on his chin and shook his head slowly.

Jiang Ci looked at him with dark eyes.

Lin Konglu: "Chen Luo's spirit is very strong. You and I should be very strong too, so after entering his mental space, we can still maintain ourselves and not collapse our consciousness. If ordinary people come..."

I am afraid that I will not be able to withstand the mental pressure in the space, collapse on the spot, or even be assimilated and infected.

Jiang Ci frowned and suggested hesitantly: "Then let the eldest brother come?"

Song Yunwei should be okay, right? The lightning ability should also be able to scorch feathers.

Lin Konglu: "..." What if the eldest brother's spirit is not that strong and he gets infected when he comes in?

The two looked at each other in confusion. In the end, just to be on the safe side, Lin Konglu thought of another way.

"Do you remember some of the information we saw in the laboratory when we went to Chawen Base to rescue people?"

Jiang Ci frowned: "Those experimental subjects' information?"

After rescuing Zhao Xingbai, they went to rescue other experimental subjects and read the experimental records of some experimental subjects. However, Lin Konglu watched more. He was mainly responsible for saving people, so he didn't watch much.

Lin Konglu: "I remember that the ability recorded in the data of an experimental subject was mental - to remove mental interference, it should be the ability used by Lu Lin.

"But the experimental subject had lost his ability before we went there, and the data shows that his ability is the only one in the base.

"Obviously, Lu Lin took away the ability of the experimental subject. Since he took away someone else's ability, it is normal for it to be taken away by someone else."

Jiang Ci understood what he meant and asked, "Who do you want to take it from?"

Lin Konglu blinked, looked at him and said, "Don't you have...this experience?"